Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is it even worth it ?

To report people post match for being asses as in not leaving when the gates are open/dragging the match out to over 20 minutes?  Just wondering if anyone that can actually do something about it checks those reports..

Best Answer

Answers

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@megaweenieman said:
     To report people post match for being asses as in not leaving when the gates are open/dragging the match out to over 20 minutes?  Just wondering if anyone that can actually do something about it checks those reports..

Are they waiting at the gates? Or hiding? If they’re waiting at he gates just chase em out, and also in that case they can’t be reported.

• PrinceIpos
    PrinceIpos Member Posts: 15

cookiemonsteraf has been blocking, sandbagging, and trying to grief me for the last 2 months, report has done nothing, so i'd wager no

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307

Sounds annoying. But you can't just chase them out?

• megaweenieman
    megaweenieman Member Posts: 323
    I mostly mean survivors who jump through windows right next to the gate to taunt you and teabag you for a hit I’m realistically not going to make, so while I go about destroying old pallets/ gaining last minute points they just keep setting the sound explosions up to entice me to give their egos a boost and I’m tired of doing that 
  • Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307

@megaweenieman said:
    I mostly mean survivors who jump through windows right next to the gate to taunt you and teabag you for a hit I’m realistically not going to make, so while I go about destroying old pallets/ gaining last minute points they just keep setting the sound explosions up to entice me to give their egos a boost and I’m tired of doing that 

... Just chase them out? It's a video game. People are going to taunt you, whether you're winning or losing. Don't take it personally.