Closed Eyes: Killer Perk Idea.

Closed Eyes
Closes the survivors eyes to the world around them. Hex Totems appear as Dull Totems. Progress bars aren't shown. Pistons on Generators always move as if fully completed. Sound made from Generators does not change with progress/lack of progress. 
"Small Details Can Make The Difference"

Comments

• Crackgear
    Crackgear Member Posts: 279
    That would be great of an add-on but toxic survivors or gen rushers will start calling it BS and start causing rampages.
  • RainyAnjel
    RainyAnjel Member Posts: 65

This seems like a good idea, and I like it, but think about it.
    Pig traps?
    Waking someone up or snapping out of it?
    Mending or healing?
    Not to be rude, I swear
    But this perk would take months to evenly balance

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

No this is too powerful, this is basically having a game with no HUD and it's unplayable. If the Gen looks like it's finished and there is no progress bar the Survivors will never know what Gen is actually beng worked on or how close or far they are to completing them. And that goes for Killer as well, how is the Killer supposed to know what Gen people are working on if they all look finished, we can get massively confused.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    When you see people saying it's too strong you know its good... think about haunted grounds, spirit fury, MYC, there's always a way to balance things........ except legion....... legion is just......... "heavy sigh"
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited December 2018

My game bugged over a month ago and I had no HUD for an entire trial. I will tell you a perk like this would be beyond OP. I was basically useless. The only thing I could do was get the killer's attention and run. Couldn't do gens. Couldn't heal. Didn't even know the progress of the game. Didn't know who was downed or who was an obsession (if there was one). Didn't even know if my Exhaustion was gone. Thankfully I could still see auras so I could make saves and stuff. No notifications or anything, so I had no idea if Hexes were in play or if I was Exposed, or if the killer had something like Sloppy or Thana. I managed to escape because the other survivors were actually good and I did a good job of running from the killer during the game.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

This is a joke right?

How is any of this a balanced idea?

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

A neat idea indeed.

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
  • MasonHugsCats
    MasonHugsCats Member Posts: 135
    @KiraElijah Thanks for the input.
  • MasonHugsCats
    MasonHugsCats Member Posts: 135
    I did forget to mention this is suppost to be a Hex Totem.
  • KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    @KiraElijah Thanks for the input.
    No problem
  • Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,484

I like this idea how ever I do think it should be a Hex