The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Sole survivor Complete rework Idea.

Duvie
Duvie Member Posts: 80
edited September 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

So as we all know, Sole survivor is a really bad Anti-altruistic perk that atleast had one niche, but that niche has been lost in time after the Object rework. feel free to share your thoughts.

So I had an idea that really fits laurie, and is not bad and toxic.

[]Final Girl[]

Against all odds you survived the greatest horrors, though it has scarred you for the rest of your life.

You will gain a radius of 10/15/20 meters, if a killer enters this radius your aura will be revealed to them, and you will get a haste boost of 5/6/7% until they leave the radius.

if you are the Obsession you will not give up, you gain the ability to pick yourself up off the ground once.

Increases the odds of being the Obsession.

The Killer can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.

"It was the boogeyman." — Laurie Strode

Alrighty, the idea behind the perk is bringing back its ability to work with Object but without having it be some toxic scenerio where SFW could just watch the killer from suuuuper far away and relay it to their team. Final girl is a popular trope in slashers in which a girl, often the main character, survives the killer against all odds. This version "Final girl" is moreso for running chases, if you aren't running Object of obsession it isn't very helpful, they will be able to see you but you get a haste boost until they leave said radius, its real power is when combined with Object. Thanks to objects passive which makes it so that when they can see your aura you can see theirs, this mixes very well. When they enter this radius around you they are forced to be reading your aura, which will in turn allow you to see them back, this will likely spark a chase where you both have an advantage of being able to see eachothers next move BUT you get a haste boost to help you along. I also wanted to add an extra boost if you are the obsession. Also I don't think its particularly weird to have the word Girl in the title since we have the perk Mettle of man, which literally just means a man of mettle and allot of perks that have to do with the personal things of their survivor.

thoughts? too weak? too strong? or silly in general. I just thought it was interesting so feel free to be honest.

Comments