I apologies for my earlier message

Options
Frontdoor6
Frontdoor6 Member Posts: 609
edited September 2021 in General Discussions

I'm feeling a bit more relaxed now and i'd like to apologies to the forum and the Devs for my 'Killer Players should quit' message

There are some good killer changes in this recent ptb, the hatch and key nerf, some killer buffs. But i'm still concerned about the Spirit and Slinger changes, not to mention how they'll handle the still-accruing gen speed problem, but hopefully the changes to them in the ptb isn't final and might change.

Its just anytime i feel something unfair is happening, i feel i should step in and do whatever i can to make things fair for everyone.

Anyway, i'm sorry again and i hope there are no hard feeling toward me

Comments

• Anara
    Anara Member Posts: 1,297
    Options

The Spirit change is good and she still do very well, she will stay top tier dont worry.

For Deathslinger I didnt tested the changes, I dont play him.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

You’re forgiven. Everyone makes mistakes and it’s awesome that you’re owning up to it. Entity knows I’ve had my fair share of moments on the forums where I let my anger out on others.

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599
    Options

While I think they were a mite overzealous regarding Spirit and Deathslinger changes, I agree with many (as a killer main) that QoL from a survivor perspective should be considered when a killer is considered overwhelmingly oppressive. I think the changes were in the right direction - but doubling up on counterplay vs Spirit seems a bit much, and DS's problems seem to have been paid lip-service rather than really making him better or compensating him adequately for his nerfs.

• Frontdoor6
    edited September 2021
    Options
  • Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options

If you agree with people they are more accepting of you.

Nothing exactly new lol.

I dunno what op did but if they weren't rude or insulted anyone they shouldn't apologise for their opinion. No one should be bullied into submission.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Thanks for clarifying.

But when you have drastic titles like "Killer mains should quit" and "Do devs hate killers" they are going to have strong responses because a lot of people will think they are very unfair things to say. And then you have people who will agree with you, and people that will disagree with those people. I don't think anyone has any hard feeling towards you it's just those types of discussions are very heated.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

It is chill, most people get a little overly dramatic on the forums because there are a lot of people really passionate about the game. You wouldn't complain if you didn't care which is why I am here instead of the Overwatch forums I have been a part of for 5 years. I do not care about that game anymore, to be honest.

• Gladonos
    Gladonos Member Posts: 392
    Options

Meh, i have no idea what he is talking about. I just took the opportunity to make a joke and take a stab at the forums.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,126
    Options

I would say go play 50 matches as Trickster as penitence, but that doesn't fit anymore. 🤔

Maybe 50 Pig games.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,639
    Options

We all make mistakes. 💛

• survivormaingoesree
    Options

Expecting to change the fairness in dbd is like trying to stop world hunger. Next to impossible.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

I hope that Spirit gets some buffs in some other way if she does turn out a bit overnerfed. Perhaps not when she first goes live, but then hopefully soon after.

There is so much they could do with her. Decrease the cooldown of her ability, which would buff her chase a bit again, but also give her a bit more map pressure. Maybe even increase the move speed of her while she is phasing.

With Deathslinger I have no idea what they could do, except maybe give him 115% movement speed, not sure if that would make him too good in chases again though, but I fear these nerfs will turn him into one of the weaker killers sadly. Even though I understand why BHVR felt the need to nerf him.

• WhyDoiGetFacecamped
    Options

There is still hope for the community with these comments.

• SirGando
    SirGando Member Posts: 374
    Options

wow, did they threaten you or something? Hm, maybe you were just trolling then, this seems to weird....Whatever.....

• Frontdoor6
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Post edited by EQWashu on
  • SpookyPumpkinPiez
    SpookyPumpkinPiez Member Posts: 278
    Options

You are forgiven, my child

• SirGando
    SirGando Member Posts: 374
    edited September 2021
    Options

i remember the post and it didnt include anything offensive or anything that went againt the community guidelines. Its clear to see why it got deleted tho.