Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Let us Grab Healers

If you want to justify keeping the Boon Totems as they currently are, let Killers grab Survivors off of healing their allies.

It's that simple.

Comments

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,367

Where did they say that they want to keep the boon totems the same? That's why they're in the PTB, so they can be tested, and if necessary, changed.

• Vulgun
    Vulgun Member Posts: 439

Nowhere, but if they want to keep them the same, they can justify keeping them the same by letting Killers grab Survivors trying to heal others. It makes sense, too, since it's an action requiring a Survivor's attention like cleansing a Totem or repairing a Generator.

• IrishRedCap
    IrishRedCap Member Posts: 153

Honestly this will just be more frustrating than helpful.

Its already enough of a headache pulling a survivor off a gen or a totem only for them to boop take some random m1 hit and run off in gods know what direction.

The validation of grabs needs to be looked at and heavily leaned towards killers for gens and totems while scaled back for pallets and windows. Seriously just as annoying trying to down someone vaulting a pallet only to teleport up to them and perform a grab without meaning to.

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140

I have a feeling this would actually help survivors with how broken grabs are in the game, half the time i try to grab somebody i get stunlocked in animation, it cancels and it forces an autoatack that misses and makes me waste even more time. Making grabs server sided was a mistake.