The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Win/Loss rates by map

Is this information shared or kept internal?

Comments

• Slyther83
    Slyther83 Member Posts: 19

EG, average survived vs average number killed per game by map

• nikodelpino
    nikodelpino Member Posts: 27
    edited December 2018

The devs gave a statistic on a stream some weeks ago with the escape rate per map.

If I don't remember wrong, I think the top 5 maps for survivors were Haddonfield, 3 Coldwind maps and I think Yamaoka Estate.

On the other hand, I think Lerys and Gideon Meat Plant were the two worst survivor maps.

Post edited by nikodelpino on
  • Slyther83
    Slyther83 Member Posts: 19
    edited December 2018

Interesting- that's sounds pretty right to me as well. It would be cool if they kept the statistics public somewhere, but at least they kinda share them. I'd like to know how "off" the numbers are on the high/low ones vs the average though. Knowing the top few by killer/survivor is one thing... but if there are maps where survivors average 3.75x escaped or killers average 3.75x killed, that seems like a huge imbalance/needs fix when presumably it should be around 2-2.5 (or something like that)

Visibility on the actuals would be great, as that would also then force a stronger sense of urgency for balance. I do get the need for revenue and to maintain playerbase by focusing a lot of development on new content though.

Thanks

• ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838

Yeah, Coldwind was #1 and The Game had the least survivability.