Is there any reason BBQ & WGLF cant be base?

Options

So why cant the BP effects be basekit? Keep the others on the perk and add another effect to make them worth running, but if we're being honest most players use these because of the grind.

It sure would be a good and simple change to help out the grind, not to mention encourage safe saves and different hooks passively

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    edited October 2021
    Options

Because everyone would fight for unhooks probably

• MrCalac123
    MrCalac123 Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

They've needed to increase the amount of bloodpoints we get for awhile now, playing Survivor for 20k points a match is peanuts.

• R2k
    R2k Member Posts: 1,069
    Options

As devs mentioned before, it takes years to test and implement something. Also based on patch notes we don't know how they actually choose what to do

But when i remember that LoL makes 3-4A format paper long patch notes every 2 weeks, it feels like they don't want to.

• Foxy_Teltac
    Foxy_Teltac Member Posts: 277
    Options

*Plays good, long match as survivor*

*Gets a tier 1 perk and a handful of addons*

*Back to sub 2k bp*

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725
    Options

Everybody already does. I don't know why they didn't make healing another survivor for a health state a means of acquiring a token. That would have made a lot of sense considering the theme of the perk and a lot more reasonable to accomplish.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,119
    Options

Make them base

Few years later make a perk that give bonus bp.

Few year after that make them base.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Incentivises buying leatherface

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,394
    Options

But the bloodpoint economy...

Jokes aside i think they really dont want people to have too many high rarity offerings, items and addons. At the moment i still can use a lot of this things, but it would make it worse.

In a interview they said that they are working on system to get perks faster. The interview is pinned in this forum if you havent read it.

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

Make them both base but instead of fighting for hooks as survivor change it to 20% bp bonus for every gen completed whilst alive. This will make it more in line with bbq just needing the first hook for each survivor.

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233
    Options

I mean kinda yeah, they did say they was changing the BP offerings but no update. I honestly dont want them to remove tiers now or iv wasted so much time for awful perks lol