What's a good build to go along with WGLF?

Just wanna make a build that flows with WGLF

Comments

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

Botany Knowledge, Mettle of Man, and Self-Care. Botany Knowledge with a medkit, for faster self-heals and even faster rescuing of downed teammates. Mettle of Man if you're factoring in the protection hit aspect. And Self-Care so you can continue to take those hits.

• WTBacon
    WTBacon Member Posts: 593

The build I'm using right now.

• WGLF
    • Self Care
    • Botany Knowledge
    • Desperate Measures

Why I love this:

1. Take a hit for some one for free stack, heal very quickly for Survival BP.
    2. Very fast pickup of slugs because of 3 healing perks.
    3. Botany Knowledge combined with Desperate Measures allows you to heal teammates very quickly, especially when multiple people are hurt.
  • musstang62
    musstang62 Member Posts: 517

Borrowed time is probably the absolute best perk to combo with it there. All but guarantees you get a stack even if you unhook in the killer's face, and 99% of the time, hooked survivor will get away. You can also body block in addition to that if the killer is really on them, which gives you more stacks and is also your civic duty in that scenario

I usually run those 2 perks plus inner strength and small game for totem hunting, but some other stuff that plays well:

• Botany knowledge and/or we'll make it - basically allows you to insta-pick up slugged survivors by the time you stack that with WGLF
    • I'd say mettle of man if you're into protection hit stacks, but that seems like it's gunna be a wasted slot most of the time
    • Aftercare probably wouldn't be terrible if you're getting stacks from unhooks, but I've never tried it
  • Blue_Archer33
    Blue_Archer33 Member Posts: 318

Absolutely genius. Especially because I love maining my medic builds. Thanks for this!!

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

Depends on your goals really. WGLF, BT, Kindred, and We'll Make It if you want to ensure stacks.

• Rogue11
    Rogue11 Member Posts: 1,410

My normal build is:

1. WGLF

2. Kindred

3. Borrowed Time

4. Your preferred exhaustion perk

Pretty good all around for solo queue

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

I run

• WGLF for farming
    • BT to ensure safe rescues
    • We'll Make It for faster healing
    • An exhaustion perk for surviving.
    • A medkit to heal myself.
  • SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789

We'll Make it

BT

Desperate Measures

If you happen to be lucky enough to not have a camping/tunneling killer, We'll make it will counter the inevitable slowdown from Sloppy, allowing for a nice swift reset. If they're tunneling/camping, you get to mess with the timing of grabs and if they hit the unhooked survivor, they get a chance to run away. And easy stacks: you likely take a hit and safe unhook, meaning 50% increased BP off the bat.

• Nemmy_Wemmy
    Nemmy_Wemmy Member Posts: 800

Does your build change with the new circle of healing boon? I've had your build saved for awhile now and I was wondering about it just now getting around to asking lol. I imagine u change self care for it but idk you may keep it the same!

Anywhere I can msg u about builds on like discord or something? I'd like to ask for some killer builds too without filling the forums with it lol

• WTBacon
    WTBacon Member Posts: 593

If Circle of Healing comes to live the way it is now in the PTB, self-care is being replaced immediately. I don't care if it is less time efficient, I play for bloodpoints.

You can just make a discussion for builds and @ me if you don't want to spam this one.

• Gladonos
    Gladonos Member Posts: 392
    1. Dead Hard
    2. Borrowed Time
    3. Were Gonna Live Forever
    4. We'll Make it

Medic builds are gimmicky this is simply a strong unhooking build.

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

I use BT and Autodidact with WGLF. It's always a guaranteed stack with BT(almost). And I use Autodidact simply because I enjoy using Autodidact lmao

• Ginger_ninja493
    Ginger_ninja493 Member Posts: 63

My build when I'm running WGLF is:

WGLF

Borrowed Time

Kindred or Inner strength

Dead Hard (or whichever exhaustion perk I want to run)