Unique vaulting animation/spirit?

Options
ProudRinMain
ProudRinMain Member Posts: 323
edited October 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Spirit should honestly get a unique vaulting animation ( not the old one ) that best goes with her power’s theme, it’ll look so much better instead of the generic one she has ( like pig and freddy’s ones )

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,145
    Options

But...I like to vault when play as Spirit.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,005
    Options

She had one. What you have is her previous nerf.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options

Spirit used to do what Pinhead does now.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,280
    Options

Not at all, Pinhead's entire lower half disappears and then he slowly goes through

Spirit just looked at it, and then she was on the other side

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652
    Options

I think she should walk through it while flickering like pinhead, of course if these terrible changes don't get tweaked..she won't be seen much anyway

• PassarinoT
    PassarinoT Member Posts: 909
    Options

I personally think it would be neat if she did a little twitchy thing (unique to vaulting) and then disappeared and reappear on the other side. You'd still be able to tell she was vaulting, but it would look cooler IMO and more on brand. Or maybe even have her flash a phase of her mid-vault.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,083
    Options
  • TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,790
    Options

I miss her old vault animation. I never understood why they completely redid it. They just needed to add a bit at the beginning where she grabs the window or something before she phases through it. Some sort of animation at the beginning that she only does when vaulting so that it couldn't be "mind-gamed." That they completely changed it to her current silly-looking animation was a huge disappointment. What a way to destroy her aesthetic.