The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How is this fair

Broze 1 by the way dealing with survivors that know what their doing and first match of the day as killers took a 2 day break and came to this yep totally fair.

Comments

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Bronze just means you haven't played much this month.

• Mistakesweremade
    Mistakesweremade Member Posts: 229

It's not fair at all, you got extremely bad RNG. Best thing you can do is fill a bug report or something because I am pretty sure this is not supposed to happen.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Double pallets back, baby!

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

I bet even I could run this tile without getting downed in 10 seconds.

• Katie_met
    Katie_met Member Posts: 422

I've had before on Groaning storehouse where there has been 4 pallets in the centre. Two double pallets. RNG shouldn't be like that. Thankfully I was playing survivor but the killer hated me after that game...

• Marik13
    Marik13 Member Posts: 683

I dunno, given the track record of the game and how often s**t breaks in it, I'm starting to think the devs have reached the levels of laziness and incompetence to the point where they're just gonna start openly advertising their bugs as features from now on.

• nickofford
    nickofford Member Posts: 105

Double pallets mean that the map spawned less than the minimum amount of pallets and forced a spawn there

Meaning the rest of the map is probably really unsafe

Once you break those pallets you'll have an easier time in the match

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130

That's the opposite of what I ever see. Often there is a tile with no pallets at all. Autohavens is especially notorious in lacking pallets.

• slendermansmoom
    slendermansmoom Member Posts: 544

welcome to dead by daylight

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,462

If anything you should be thankful for that, it means the rest of the map is pretty much empty because a map has a minimum requirement of pallets. The tiles generated didnt have enough so it created a double pallet

• slendermansmoom
    slendermansmoom Member Posts: 544

remember that one time when hitboxes were so broken that killers could hit you through pallets. it happened around february and it was hilarious because the dev's ignored all the problems and focused on more "important things"

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,047

*good RNG since the Map spawned with the minimum amount of Pallets.

• jamally093
    jamally093 Member Posts: 1,624

Yea i even asked why would they want to do that doesn't make sense.