[Suggestion] Give away match BP to other players

I suggest a feature where after the match ends, at the post-game screen, you are able to give your own Bloodpoints which you accumulated through the match to any of the other 4 players in the trial.

This would be done either by writing out a specific amount to give to a specific player or alternatively, have the ability to give 20% of your accumulated total up to 5 times or 25% up to 4 times. (I'd prefer the 20/25% choice more.)

Currently, with SBMM, you need kills to have the game think you're doing well so even a mercy hatch makes the game think that the killer did worse and that the survivor did better so if you want your ranking to stay true, it shouldn't be done. This way you could give players a reward for an engaging match or as a sorry for an unlucky situation. (Such as bodyblocking/farming survivors to a solo queue.)

I personally don't use add-ons and since the rate at which you gain iridescent shards is very slow, I'm having half a million or more parked on my account gathering dust with nothing to spend it on until I grind up the iri shards to get a new character. Same way how people with xyz hours in the game already own everything and have it maxed also don't have many things of value to spend their BP on. On the other end of the scale, there's the newbie who doesn't even have any teachables unlocked yet and would appreciate a BP injection much more than someone who's sitting at the cap.

On a side note, I guess it might spread positivity as players who want BP will try to be of more help to their team in the hopes of getting more rewards at the end. Or the veteran player playing with their newbie friend could give the newbie all of their BP from the trial to give them a head start over the games, even if they don't survive the trial for example. (The gift changes would be shown on the end screen. To show who gifted how much to who.)

(If this were to be implemented, then PLEASE for the love of god BHVR, you need to make sure it's a feature that's not hackable. As I can already imagine hackers forcing all players in the trial to give 100% of their BP.)

Comments

• psychobandit7
    psychobandit7 Member Posts: 5

i would absolutely love this, i have friends who don’t play this as much as me it would be great if i could give them some bp

• HighVelocityTicTac
    HighVelocityTicTac Member Posts: 37

I'd enjoy this. Would def tip a surv who looped me for a long time