SUGGESTIONS FOR A NEW KILLER

Hello, I would like to ask and suggest ideas for a new killer. It's no secret that for the male half of the players would like to see more girls-killers.

The question is, is it possible that you already thought in plans for the year that you imagined that there would be a murderous woman.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/editor/cu/0w10h3frvbpf.jpg - (Link to fan art)

Is it possible that there will be a girl, maybe not with an axe or a knife. But of a similar nature.

Thank you for your time.

Matlshot

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

A loli killer ? +1

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502
    edited June 2018

@Runiver said:
    A loli killer ? +1

Hello Aesthetic.
    picture reminds me of Lizzie Borden, but we already have an ax killer.(Not that we don't have two chainsaw bois right now.)

Let us dive into possible media female killers!

-Mrs. Mary Barrows From Clock tower: the first fear. Not someone you want as a mother.
    -Scissorwoman Jemima from clock tower 3. A Psychopathic Serial killer working usually in tandem with her brother ralph. She likes to taunt and play with her victim.

-Stephanie Tate from clock tower 2, the struggle within. A possessed/infected seven year old girl wielding a "steak/prep knife".

-Scissorwalker from nightcry. A scary force to be reckoned with.

-Pamela Voorhees from friday the 13th. Apparently she has a lot of nice weapons to use. Machete, bowie knife, crossbow...etc.

-Carrie White A very angry, repressed, telekinetic girl who will tear your heart in two.

-Annie Wilkes Obsessions are dangerous...very dangerous.

-Samara/Kayako/The Grudge Evil only begets more evil....and dang she was creepy.

-Jennet Humfrye/Woman in black No curse worse than a mother losing her child. This story is about a spirit that "kills" other people's kids.

-Lizzie Borden Supposedly killed her mother and father with an ax. Never confirmed or solved.

Post edited by ceridwen309 on
  • Mercury
    Mercury Member Posts: 326

@Matlshot said:
    It's no secret that for the male half of the players would like to see more girls-killers.

Why is it only the male half? ._.
    Of course I would love to see a new addition that is female, but you make it sound like we hunger for a female devilish killing misstress or something. Just wat...

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited June 2018

The only people that want sexy ness in this game, or even care about it for that matter is the LITERAL ARMY of thirsty gays who immediately bought shirtless David. They’ve been satisfied as well. Any other people have huntress, the Russian Bosom of death.

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    I love the Huntress’ design, not your average girl. One that would **** you up. Not to mention my fav killer  ;)
  • DepravedKiller
    DepravedKiller Member Posts: 182

Next licensed Killer should be THE T-1000

• Matlshot
    Matlshot Member Posts: 5

@Mercury said:

@Matlshot said:
    It's no secret that for the male half of the players would like to see more girls-killers.

Why is it only the male half? ._.
    Of course I would love to see a new addition that is female, but you make it sound like we hunger for a female devilish killing misstress or something. Just wat...

Sorry, I did not mean to offend anyone)

• Matlshot
    Matlshot Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2018

@GT_Legend2 said:
    I love the Huntress’ design, not your average girl. One that would **** you up. Not to mention my fav killer  ;)

These are purely personal preferences, each person has his own tastes, you like the hunter, well, play, and I proposed the idea.

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    edited June 2018
    @Matlshot I was just saying how of the few female killers, they did the Huntress incredibly well
  • Riasama
    Riasama Member Posts: 21

I would personally love to see Kayako from The Grudge as a license killer
    I love killers that makes me scared, and the movie scared me so much oh lord

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447
    Riasama said:

I would personally love to see Kayako from The Grudge as a license killer
    I love killers that makes me scared, and the movie scared me so much oh lord

I’ll agree to this but only if we get Sarah Michelle Gellar as well. ❤️