Whats your favorite realm?

Options

As a killer I love autohaven I never feel like I'm screwed when I go there. Its got some pretty strong possible set up but nothing broken. As a survivor I don't really have a favorite

Comments

• R2k
    R2k Member Posts: 1,069
    Options

Hawkins on both sides. I think it's most balanced map for both sides.

• Gamedozer7
    Gamedozer7 Member Posts: 2,649
    Options

My only problem with hawkings is when a whole room is locked off on one side and you can't cut off survivors.

Plus it does kill certain killer power but autohaven doesn't imo.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193
    Options

McMillan, except suffocation pit. Terrible map design

• LuckyLucy1999
    LuckyLucy1999 Member Posts: 29
    Options

The one without a million pallets and multiple loops on it.

Seriously though I actually like Midwich both as a killer and a survivor, it's a pretty balanced map imho.

• Torsti56
    Torsti56 Member Posts: 259
    Options

As a survivor I must say Crotus Prenn. Usually have good games at there.

As a Killer it's MacMillan Estate. Works for killers who I play as and like the atmosphere.

• Gamedozer7
    Gamedozer7 Member Posts: 2,649
    Options

I'm still on the fence about midwich. Sometimes I feel like I can't get to where I need to be fast enough as a killer. I don't mind it as a survivor though.

• LuckyLucy1999
    LuckyLucy1999 Member Posts: 29
    Options

Yeah I totally get that. But I recently found a "secret" way upstairs via the downstairs bathrooms which once I figured that out made my life a bit easier as killer.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,176
    Options

Any map that split up into 2 sides. Suffo pit, Azarov, Sactum of wrath.

As Trapper main, my fav realm is Asylum, especially Disturbed ward, so many good places to trap.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

It hurts fam, our baby... It is going to grow up and leave the house... FOREVER!

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Red Forest. The rain visual, as well as the actual maps in it, are just stunning.

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,851
    Options

Nooooooooo. Def killer sided like all indoor maps. Myers & Wraith use that as their Cosby suite. Most of the community still doesn’t save the end gens for last, after all these years. And like someone said above, there are rooms with only one way in and out. Gawd help you if you accidentally stumble into one of those injured, while in chase. Long Narrow hallways are great for all the speedsters, and there are a TON of unsafe pallets. Survivors have to be skilled to turn them into god loops, but not everyone is skilled- and not all unsafe pallets can be converted.

• Dilif69
    Dilif69 Member Posts: 148
    Options

i love the asylum maps but i hate the new "map update" bcs the lighting is so bright and its no more at night

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

I want to say Macmillan because of Coal Tower, but that realm also has Suffocation Pit and Groaning Storehouse.

Honestly most realms have good and not so good maps, especially among the original 3 realms.

I actually like the swamp realm, both maps are fairly balanced in my opinion.

Dead Dawg saloon is also one of my favorite maps, and fairly balanced on most killers, though arguably a bit busted for the S tier killers.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,921
    Options

The MacMillan Estate maps are my absolute favourites, with the exception of the Sheltered Woods which feels rather uninspired. The Coal Tower is the king of the realm, and future maps could benefit from the sizeable structure found on that map.

For aesthetics, Midwich is the most well designed, which can be seen from the sheer detail they've managed to compact into it. As a side note, the devs gave me the impression Silent Hill was the closest franchise to their heart because of how much effort was crammed in.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,981
    Options

If it weren't for the Realm Beyond destroying both Asylum maps balance-wise, particularly Father Campbell's Chapel, Asylum would be my favorite realm. As others have said, MacMillan is a solid realm with perhaps the most balanced maps excluding Moaning Storehouse.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,981
    Options

I think Midwich ain't that bad. It's not as miserable as RPD because you can actually see the survivor and killer in the hallways, and you have the option to loop the killer with those pallets in certain rooms instead of holding W. The layout is also not as difficult to remember compared to RPD, which is lovely.

It's probably one of my favorite indoor maps.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

Crotus Prenn Asylum is my favorite realm. I like the aesthetic and both maps are pretty balanced (As long as the strong window in the chapel doesn't spawn).

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    Options

I love going to Silent Hill. Midwich is almost my home.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options

Some people don't like Midwich but I really like it

Except when the gens are playing hide and seek

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

Autoheaven maps without a doubt. Love playing every second of those maps. Especially Bloodlodge which was and continues to be my favourite map in the game. a close runner up would have to be Gideon Meat Plant. I do really enjoy the map in terms of how it plays. However I admit the main reason I like it is because of all the Saw references throughout the map.

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443
    Options

Survivor: Midwich or haddonfield. Midwich isn't really fun to play on but the sirens when all the gens are done make it satisfying. Haddonfield is a map I despise as killer but as survivor I enjoy cause it's super easy and I can just chill, plus it's not an ugly map.

Killer: Either Macmillian or Autohaven. Macmillian generally nice to look at and mostly balanced except for a few. Same goes for autohaven excepts slightly worse.