Survivor Entitlement Towards Other Survivors

Options

Over the years that I have played DBD, I have seen all sorts of entitlement from both sides. But I think the most surprising form I have ever seen is when teammates who wants to throw a tantrum that they arent being healed before a gen gets done. I had a gen about 3/4ths of the way done and a survivor comes running up and starts to twerk all over demanding to be healed. I wanted to get the gen done first as we were dealing with a doctor on a tiny map and it would have broken a 3 gen. What they decide to do is get on the gen and purposfully miss about 10 skill checks since they werent healed which ended up regressing the gen to nearly 0. I was not going to give her the satisfaction and the killer was chasing someone else so I just vibed and hit my skillchecks until eventually the 4th survivor came up to help finish the gen and noticed the injured survivor purposfully failing skillchecks. In all this time of your tantrum we could have had the gen done and you would have been healed.

I dont understand some peoples mentality on this, just have patience and everything would have been fine. They ended up following me around and trying to disrupt gens or sandbag me when I was being chased which only caused her to die first. She wasnt a baby as it was clear she had prestegied some. I just dont get some survivor players lol.

Comments

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,083
    Options

I've gotten salty messages from survivors for not trying to save them from a facecamping basement bubba...

Like...brah...you're dead. Make your peace because you're about to meet The Entity cause no one is going to be able to save you from that...

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,540
    Options

I was sent a message while being Slugged to death by a Nurse

"Ur as" as to avoid getting banned

And that person barely help me out of it

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    edited October 2021
    Options

Thats the problem with playing with random people. Everyone thinks they know best and are never wrong.

Btw sometimes those people can be nearly fully healed and need just a tap. Happened to me once and team refused to heal me and focused on gens so I did too but I got down since I was outpositioned and died. I really needed that heal.

I usually don't have a problem with being injured and doing gens but there are some exceptions to that rule.

And sometimes you don't know what teammates are really thinking. Just showing a different perspective.

• KeiOrtem
    KeiOrtem Member Posts: 252
    Options

If they were a tap I would have healed them but they had just been smacked by the doctor before he ran off to chase someone else.

• justbecause
    justbecause Member Posts: 1,521
    Options

I never heal others if I'm on gen half-way through just do it with me and we good than I can heal if my gen is just started tho I will take time to heal them first