What makes Blight so fun to go against?

As a survivor main I usually don't have problems with a lot on the killer side but one killer I absolutely love to go against is Blight. He's just so fun to play against. He is strong but fair and honestly I feel one of the most balanced killer.

So I have to ask what exactly makes Blight so fun to go against and how can we replicate this standard in other killer? What are your thoughts

Comments

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,893

Blight is the perfect and prime example of how to make a killer that’s strong but not annoying to face cause Blight is strong in 1v4 and 1v1. Pinhead has great 1v4 with his gateways and chain hunts but his 1v1 is weak

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

I do not find him particularly fun to play against myself. He is not unfun, per se. But I do not get anything from it.

• BBQ
    BBQ Applicant Posts: 39

Hard disagree; I don't like going against blights at all. The only killer that I hope gets reworked sooner is nurse.

• Labrac
    Labrac Applicant Posts: 1,285

Strong killer with a skillful but counterable chase mechanic. It's always skill vs skill against Blight, where both sides can outplay each other, just like with Nurse. Compare it to killers like Spirit or Slinger whose chase mechanics are strong not because of potential, but because their chases are based on taking off information from the survivor.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,476

Its also a facet of getting to outplay the opponent multiple times per chase

blight generally takes 2 hits per chase giving you a chance to learn from mistakes midgame which feels more like a dynamic back and fourth and while killers like oni are similar and fun the instadown severly limits interaction time and how many times you get to try and outplay the oni in the back and fourth / learn on the fly