Genspeeds

Options

I don't know everyones opinion on genspeeds but for me playing killer I always see 1-3 gens go off after my first chase and it feels like the speeds especially with toolboxes and prove thyself are a little OP so here is my idea for them. 4 checkpoints when you repair a generator, you may repair it normally up to a checkpoint at which point you have to go find a generator part hidden on the map that the entity reveals to you once you hit that checkpoint. the survivor would then have to leave the gen to go and get that part in order to progress and repair the gen to the 2nd checkpoint. you can have teamates go and find the parts to bring to the generator to save time and toolboxes and brand new parts could be consumed to replace the part and repair it without having to find a part for the generator. gens can regress normally but they cannot regress past a checkpoint you have repaired with a part. Please dont be sarcastic, this is supposed to promote healthy discussion so if you dont have positive or useful feedback pls stuff it.

Comments