Blight, Blight, Blight, and Blight

Options
Sluzzy
Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130
edited October 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Why?

Devs, nerf him please. He's overpowered and he's played every single match. We need variety. Blight is not balanced for fair and balanced matches. Folks are tired of him, giving up on hook, and there is no Hope against him. I'm playing solo, why am I even seeing him? MMR is also broken because I'm supposed to have matches where a 2E is a possibilty. There is no possible way to have a 2E against him unless there is alternate ways of escaping. Wait, keys are being nerfed?

Either buff survivors and the perks or Blight should be looked at and nerfed accordingly. The game is really getting boring.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• Mistakesweremade
    Mistakesweremade Member Posts: 229
    Options

Lucky you I haven't seen a blight in a while. It's either Huntress , Ghost face or Wraith and it is getting pretty boring

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,098
    Options

Ive only seen one Blight, thankfully, in the last week. I've been getting lots of Nemo's and Hags.

• ChiSoxFan11
    ChiSoxFan11 Member Posts: 1,093
    Options

I love playing against the Blight. If they're really, really good, I'm probably in trouble. If they're decent or pretty good, I can dodge and make them miss, and it feels very satisfying. I've been completely stomped as a solo or part of a SWF by really good Blights, and I've had really easy 4 person team escapes (or multiple person escapes) against Blights who weren't as good.

And I don't see them often at all, at least no more than a variety of other killers. People who claim they see him (or Spirit or Nurse) every match are exaggerating, even if they claim to be at a high SBMM.

• Tranquil_Blue
    Tranquil_Blue Member Posts: 335
    edited October 2021
    Options

I'd love to see accurate stats from your last, say, 20-30 survivor matches. How many times did you actually face each killer (no exaggerations)? How many times did you die and how many times did you escape?

If your MMR score is too high (maybe it started out too high when they switched to the new system), it WILL go down if you keep dying as you claim you are. Eventually, I promise you, if you keep dying you will get to an MMR level where you won't see Blight very often at all. If you really wanted to, you could easily get yourself to a lower MMR and have less sweaty games. But is that what you actually want?

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
    Options

I love blight. They are so fun

• FengisKawaii
    FengisKawaii Member Posts: 309
    Options

Ye people are spamming blight harder than shirtless dbd character demands lol

• Jejune
    Jejune Member Posts: 795
    Options

The only thing i hate about blight is that his lunge feels like its going on forever its like 2 seconds long

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    Options

ill trade you my leather faces

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Can I ask why he is? Just genuinely curious

• [Deleted User]
    Options

A forum opinion people disagree with

DBD forum users : "bait"

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I rarely go against blight but when i do i feel like it's possible to predict their movements. Maybe some of their add-ons are overpowered, idk.

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380
    Options

Sluzzy!!!

• KajdanKi
    KajdanKi Member Posts: 219
    Options

I havent seen blight for ages.

What i get is freaking bubba, huntress, wraith or legion. goddamn boring killers

• SabunoHakia
    SabunoHakia Member Posts: 465
    Options

Have you played blight? If not your looking at 100% blight mains your asking to nerf his actual kit, his addons literally everything. You need to play him then talk about how their is no hope these are people who have played and practiced their butt off and you want a easier win for ffs? My god.

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941
    edited October 2021
    Options

Blight is strong, i agree. But Nurse is still the most broken killer in this game. I hope the 3 blink nurse will never make it to live servers.

Blight has some really strong add-ons. The alchemist ring should get a slight nerf, it's just a little too strong. But it is nothing compared to nurse, she is OP and she has a lot of OP addons. Nurse is just broken and never fun...

Post edited by GamerEzra on
  • Pokino
    Pokino Member Posts: 81
    edited October 2021
    Options

Blight doesn't need a power rework, he needs an addon rework, because he has very powerful ones, even broken. When a killer is strong without addons, devs please, be carefull designing addons for him.

• SabunoHakia
    Options

A 100% pure skill killer is op with out addons so yay you get boons rework him no boons.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,338
    Options

I personally don't mind Blight, he's strong while still having a good amount of counterplay.

Tinkerer Blight on the other hand, oh boy, that makes me want to leave the game. A Blight being able to be told exactly when to force survivors off of a gen and regress it with Ruin or Pop endlessly is pretty broken.

• SabunoHakia
    Options

Ruin on a blight is dangerous if it isn't immediately gone, but a pop with dying light is dangerous, but most don't understand he is damn different and difficult to play and should play him before not understanding his gameplay

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,338
    Options

I play Blight, though. I just can't stand Tinkerer on him (or pretty much any killer).

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443
    Options

I think his addons need changes but that's it.

• MrCalac123
    MrCalac123 Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

My God Sluzzy, the solution is to BUFF other Killers. Not nerf 1 of the 3 (2?) that can actually put up a fight at top MMR.

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294
    edited October 2021
    Options

Well, I mean, what about buffing other killers instead?

If you truly wantto see just variety, then this would fix it. Killers will be happy and you will see variety, when there will be more good killers. win win

People are saying he has broken add-ons, not really imo. He is just good killer with decent add-ons. He doesn't have nuclear option, best is Alchemist Ring, but that will not save bad Blight from losing the game inlike some other killer's add-ons.

• Klavatoo
    Klavatoo Member Posts: 61
    Options

literally havent seen a blight not running blighted crow in like 20 games. I think they need butcher these two add ons because nothing else is being used and it makes it impossible to do anything if the blight has a brain. The only solution is pre dropping.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Options

Careful we already have hit two killers previous patch. One adimitadly is in a much better place the other is likely a dead pick until something massively changes. Lets not piss off the majority of the killer player base.

The boons have already caused enough trouble with some being unsnuffable due to poor design.

• Maliken
    Maliken Member Posts: 166
    Options

His add-ons are no more overtuned compared to what survivors can bring with their items.

• That_One_Friend
    That_One_Friend Member Posts: 274
    Options

I don't get Blights, I often forget what his terror radius sounds like cause I can go a month without seeing one. Until I match with him: then I only figure out its Blight when he's chasing me into a deadzone :/

• brankt
    brankt Member Posts: 32
    edited December 2021
    Options

Blight being overused is honestly ruining the game for me, every. single. game. It's to the point where I miss playing vs Spirits

• FreshCoal
    FreshCoal Member Posts: 174
    Options

I think why there are so many blights is because

A) He is really fun to play as and has an amazing chase music

B) He is really powerful with a high skill curve that makes learning him enjoyable

C) He is one of the few killers capable of killing a coordinated SWF team

• MrCalac123
    MrCalac123 Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

No, buff other Killers instead.

Every other Killer besides Nurse and Blight get rolled at high MMR.

• legacycolt
    legacycolt Member Posts: 1,684
    Options

I don’t mind blights. I just want the „techs“ removed that are only possible on PC.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193
    Options

Blight is a killer with highest amount of exploits which help him a lot. That's why he's unbalanced. Fix his exploits and he's fine

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,755
    Options

Well at first I thought man I understand sluzzy when I face blight I hate it to cause I'm just not good at outplaying him but you killed your own post with buff survivor and there perks that muss be a troll no one in that community that wants survs to be buffed can be serious about it

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    edited December 2021
    Options

He is not unbalanced. You can still play around his exploits, and I think they should stay. Without them Blight would automatically drop significantly in strength, and then you would have another killer who does not have the power in most chases.

And the most notable and really his only exploit that works now (all other exploits such as the awkward flicks have been patched out) is the hug tech.

• landromat
    Options
  • landromat
    Options

I mean he's balanced if you never use exploits. Exploits make him much stronger than he's supposed to be

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,459
    edited December 2021
    Options

I have better idea. How about to buff weak / mediocre killers so Survivors are not bored with playing againts few killers that can deal with strong Survivors or SWF groups with map offerings, insane medkits + CoH, etc.

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,755
    Options

This!! But not only buff killer nerf Gens speed and surv perks so they meet at the middle no need to reach levels of strengths where it's just luck if you have the right perk combo to kill or survive if you know what I want to say

• kaskader
    kaskader Member Posts: 282
    Options

It's sad to see that only him and nurse can compete at the highest mmr. If they nerf blight then enjoy nurse in every match if they nerf nurse enjoy empty lobby. Survivor mains needs to start using their brain really.

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294
    Options

Not really, Nurse is just hard AF to even start playing her.

Blight is still hard af, but you can play him at decent level way easier than Nurse.

Spirit is kinda rare, because you need good headset.

Probably most popular killer after Blight nerf would be either Oni, or Plague. Huntress is already played a lot, because she is free...

• SlickSal
    SlickSal Member Posts: 112
    Options

Personally I find killers like blight and nurse fun to play against. You can mindgame them at certain walls. Blight especially. They keep the game intense. You have to play well.