The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Fix the game!

Cymer
Cymer Member Posts: 946
edited December 2018 in General Discussions
We all can agree that the chasing part of the game is the most fun and interactive part of the game. 
So how can we buff chasing in a way that benefit both sides?

Right now every second in a chase the killer loses map control and waste the precious little time the survivors grants him.

What needs to change so the killer has a real in game incentive to chase, not tunnel!, the survivors? (And no BP or emblem points, nothing post game. An advantage INgame. Directly related, impactful and fun for everyone!)

If we buff the chase we indirect Nerf camping and promote fun and interactive gameplay.

So stop the saltmines and ham spam and use your creativity and power for something good!

Comments

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    I'm pretty sure there would still be lots of campers and tunnelers even if devs gave incentives to avoid camping and tunneling.
    Let's say they buff the chase for the killer, killers would get less punished for camping since they would be able to catch other survivors once the camped one is dead.
    Maybe there are good ideas around there, but same way survivors abused the hook timer change when killer was camping it would happen the same with killers.
  • Arik13
    Arik13 Member Posts: 67

they can just make it so that when a killer is camping, gens go faster, would fix the problem and solve the tunnelling issue too. but there would be a lot of salty crybabies too so idk

• Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946

You do not understand me. I don't want a buff for the killers nor a nerf. How can we change the game so that chasing is more desirable? How has the game to change that chasing is the best way to play the game and win the game.

It's not about punish campers, prevent tunneling. It's about creating a new way to play and win.
    What has to change that the fun part of the game, chasing, is rewarding and leads to victory?