Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Wraith with 3 Hexs on Police Station: BROKEN!

Sluzzy
Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130
edited October 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

First match of the day:

I queued as survivor against a Wraith that brought a map for the Police Station and his build proceeded to be as follows: Ruin, Devour Hope, Undying, NO Way Out!

Also used two overpowered addons: Silent Bell and All Seeing! The survivors on my team I actually recognized, very experienced that has played for a long time. We had no chance to escape!

The Wraith was spamming his silent bell and was downing everyone in little time. We didn't even find the first hex but managed to complete 2 gens before his Devour activated and it was game over.

Why do killers have these kind of broken overpowered advantages yet things like keys are completely destroyed? These survivors I played with had actual thousands of hours. Can you imagine if we were all new against this kind of Wraith.

How was it actually said in a public fashion that keys made killers feel unfair? As survivor, the match I just experienced was NOT fair!

This game needs to stop hand holding killers and constantly nerfing survivors. Devour Hope needs a nerf and so do all Hex perks. Killers such as Wraith should not have guaranteed wins on these maps with busted setups. If killers can end the match early with broken setups, survivors should be able to end the match early. What is fair is fair.

If that wasn't enough, the Wraith forced the last person to bleed to death and spamming his overpowered bell.

Fix your game and make it fair.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments