Make plaid flannel base kit

Options
Pika_Belle
Pika_Belle Member Posts: 90

I believe plaid flannel should be base kit on nurse to make landing blinks easier. They are so unpredictable. Blink up and end up in basement? I mean pinheads blinks with chains do it! So why can't nurse?

Make plaid flannel base kit 21 votes

Yes
28%
getuy45u4iuSOMENINJANAMEDatFastBoi_NIGHTMARE_JerekMrCalac123 6 votes
No
71%
TapeKnotSlothGirlyAven_FallenRevzi100Freddy96AneurysmTatariuHippieChurchofPigFobboGazgemauchBigBallAurelleMistakesweremadeEmerald_Doctor 15 votes

Comments

• Jerek
    Jerek Member Posts: 92
    Options
    Yes

Their should be a setting in the options menu where all ranged killers can have the ability to see where their abilities will strike/land.

I understand the need to have learning curves for these strong abilities but it really discourages many people from learning these powers, especially since you have to play pvp to use them. And no I don't count custom games.

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    No

Plaid Flannel is an addon for a reason... it's only for getting familiar with her blinks and how to use them while sacrificing an addon slot. Not to mention, Pinhead's power is non-lethal (and it is much harder to use effectively, thus warranting the indicator for where you're placing his power). Nurse's power is lethal, brings you in direct contact with Survivors and shouldn't be easy to use due to it's nature.

• Pika_Belle
    Pika_Belle Member Posts: 90
    Options

She moves slower than survivors. You can outrun a nurse that doesn't blink. She needs her blinks to do any damage. Most blinks are bugged to hell and you never go even where flannel tells you either

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options
    No

I was a plaid flannel addict, but I do better without it now. You end up staring at the indicator when you should really be looking at the survivor, it's a distraction. Blight's is even worse, his one takes up half the screen although it looks kinda cool.

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    No

She also teleports through walls, ignores obstacles, pallets and windows and height differences. Nurse is the strongest Killer in the game if played properly and she doesn't need to give players any hand-holding when using her power. Flannel is only used for people learning the Killer and understanding how to use her blinks, not to tell people with more than a couple hours in Nurse gameplay where her power goes when you use it... 😛

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146
    Options
    No

if you're outrunning a Nurse, or being outrunned as Nurse, then the issue isn't with her. She's broken af.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,503
    Options
    No

This is wrong from my experience. Since they changed Plaid Flannel to a common Add-On, the target location is very accurate.

@Topic:

Nurse does not need any Add-Ons, so I dont see anything wrong with dedicating a Slot to Plaid Flannel. If you dont want to do that, because you want to use Double Recharge or whatever, you have to make sacrifices. (I highly doubt you want are asking it because you have a fear of running out of Plaid Flannels)

Personally, I think the Add-On is not even that good, it is very distracting. And players should not get used to it anyway, it is a training wheels Add-On, so this should be used for a short time and thats it.

• Mistakesweremade
    Mistakesweremade Member Posts: 229
    Options
    No

No, it's pretty distracting. It should be a choice.

• Freddy96
    Freddy96 Member Posts: 767
    Options
    No

It's hella distracting once you get muscle memory