Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Looking for chill games! 18+ please

Looking for some people to play with! I’ve been playing this game since it came out with on/off breaks & trust me, I make mistakes, so don’t worry about that. I also have crossplay enabled and I don’t give a flying monkey what platform you’re on. A little bit about me:

• I’m 25 — I prefer to play with people who are 18+ but I will make an exception if you aren’t toxic as hell 
  • I’m from England but I don’t mind playing with people from other regions 
  • I’m a female, don’t make it weird

If you’re interested, here is my discord: VOID#3492

Comments

• idek120
    idek120 Member Posts: 39

My discord is: Kaito Kid#1192.

Also if you don't mind me asking .. what platform are you on?

• queenbee5934
    queenbee5934 Member Posts: 7

Hey, Added you on discord. I am playing on console, and am 28 y.o. My nickname on discord is Valley ;)

• cornflakesmilk
    cornflakesmilk Member Posts: 13

Hello! I just added you on Discord(fleshfruits).

I also make mistakes from time to time, so hope you are alright we that too. Play on console and we are around the same age, cya around if you’re alright with me!

• Kanvas
    Kanvas Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2021

Hello. Just added on Discord. This games been a blast since I haven't taken it as serious as I did when I first started, but still playing to improve. From US but am fine playing with any region as long as everyone else doesn't get too high ping from it. Same name on Discord Kanvas. Thanks!