Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What should be added to Dead By Daylight?

D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 408

What are some things that you think would be good to have? To make things less boring, more expressive, and slightly scary. Dead By Daylight starts off as scary, for a lot of new players, but later on, you get used to it and you're like, "Oh, it's not so scary anymore.", and all you do as the Survivor, is do Generators, Totems, and if you're lucky, sabotage a Hook to prevent a Killer from hooking your teammate.

And as the new Killers, Survivors, maps, and Perks come in. You lose interest eventually. The last three chapters before Resident Evil did not come with any maps. And the background for the Trickster chapter looked very cool. We're not going to have the Stranger Things chapter anymore. What do you think could be a good idea to keep BEHAVIOR from going bankrupt, because with their ideas, and lack of competition, they're very close. And yes, I'm aware of the VHS game.

Maybe if VHS becomes popular, it can encourage BEHAVIOR to come up with better ideas. Like a Naughty Bear set for Trapper.

What should be added to Dead By Daylight? 47 votes

2v8 game mode
12%
GuiltiiPSPDBDudeTrickstaaaaaSustinaGarlicRice 6 votes
A feature that let's you search for Perks you need. Name, keyword, Perk type.
14%
Seiko300TapeKnotElusivePukkaChurchofPigAurellePopsicle01Posh_xp 7 votes
Single Player, Offline Bots (Make Custom Mode a DBD playground for testing out Perk, Item, and Addon combinations.)
72%
kodiakySN1P3R5G3TH3ADTragicSolitudeTaigaAvilgusDr_LoomisShapedanonymous31337Hippielandromatbm33glitchboiFobboDhurl421CheeseAntongetuy45u4iuJarolGannTMQwQwHerachi_Sakura 34 votes

Comments

• Herachi_Sakura
    Herachi_Sakura Member Posts: 22
    Single Player, Offline Bots (Make Custom Mode a DBD playground for testing out Perk, Item, and Addon combinations.)

It really sucks that custom mode is so barebones. Most of the time when I play with friends we just want to play custom matches since online is frustrating but sadly we are 3-4 people mostly so its a huge disadvantage for the survivor side. Bots would help in that regard.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

We need sp mode where we can test things alone. Killers, perks etc.

I don't know about more multiplayer modes since it would mess with the q times.

• D34D_B34TB0X
    D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 408

This was supposed to have more than 3 polls. It kinda messed up on me.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

what did you intend your other options to be

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003

I would love a "training" mode like League of Legends has, where you can set the amount of generators, add or remove hook states from Survivors, change the bots and Killer and things like that.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited October 2021

Since this poll is basically a repost of the one you posted on Oct. 4, I'll just copy and paste my answer. An identical (or nearly identical) poll deserves an identical answer

"With each chapter / content release I become more and more desperate for some loadout organization Quality of Life changes to the point that I am slowly bringing it up more and more often, and voting for it more and more often.

It's getting really tiresome to have to sift through seven going on eight pages of perks. It's high time Dead By Daylight actually commit to the simple changes the game needs, allowing players to:

• Save custom loadouts
      • Name custom loadouts
    • Search bar to find specific perks by name
      • Search for specific perks by key words
    • Option to search through preset organization categories
      • IE: Healing related perks, Aura reveal related perks, Boon / Hex: Perks, Exhaustion related perks, active perks (Dead Hard, Diversion,) etc.
    • Save custom organization categories
      • IE: meme category, off-meta, meta, chase-heavy, stealth heavy, Niche / Circumstantial, solo, with friends, competitive, casual, etc."

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

I want all of these, but I do want the search bar the most. 98 survivor perks and 87 killer perks can be a bit much to look through.

• DBDude
    DBDude Member Posts: 308
    2v8 game mode

I think the other options are way healthier for this game, but I want this mode to be added just for the chao's and crossovers.

• ARCADEELITE
    ARCADEELITE Member Posts: 2

How about a single player story mode for killers. After you kill 2 or 4 bot's you could reach a portal that reveals a cgi origin story movie of that killer. The More levels you beat the more that is revealed. And for the ending you and friends could join you in the final boss as it would be the killer you chose and you and friends are the survivors that have to finish them. it would be a dead by day light timeline for those killers.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Single player bots. All day. All night. This.

Please. Give us a mode where we aren't forced to play with a high volume of trolls and morons. I'll always say it, bugs aside, a large quantity of the playerbase ruin DBD.

I still go back and play Friday 13th offline on occasion just to enter the chillout room. Whale song. Cucumber slices over my eyes. Nice.

If we could garner some bloodpoints in single player mode, that would be perfect, even if it was a reduced amount.