So... Legion Buffs?

This is probably the nth thread that talks about Legion buffs. But has anyone suggested some kind of a progressive buff to deep wound?

So, when it activates FF, the 1st target it applied DW to will get 100% DW bar. Then, FF bar refill and the 2nd (new) target it applied DW to will get 75% DW bar (then the 3rd target get 50%, and the 4th get 25%). The targets need to be hit in a chain of FF (i.e. getting the FF stun will reset the count back to 1st target with 100% bar).

Also maybe buff DW so that when DW bar reach 1%, reveal that survivor location?

What do you think?

Comments

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Someone else had a progressive idea but I forgot what it was. Shortening the next person's DW timer is cool and could be effective too because you usually chase the last person you hit and if they just start with a shorter than most timer then you would hit them with FF fewer times than the other people you hit. Your DW get stronger with each person hit and that's pretty cool because addons could focus on the amount of time that gets shortened with each person instead of what we got now. Frankly I just use Speed and Duration, stacked Duration, or the Frank combo because everything else is bleh.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

It's because people basically gave up on the devs actually buffing him with what he needed. Seems like they're gonna leave him in the trash.

That said I think he just needs normal killer move speed. His power doesn't warrant his slow speed.

• Pavilions
    Pavilions Member Posts: 14

I don't know what's the point of buffing killers since they keep nerfing them. I really started to hate the game. if you play survivor you will enjoy it but playing as a killer is really bad and not fair. I hate how they lean towards survivors each time they release an update.