Should map offerings be retired forever?

Options
BlueMeansDeep
BlueMeansDeep Member Posts: 65

Should map offerings be retired forever? 27 votes

Yes
44%
GibberishJawsIsTheNextKillermusstang62ChurchofPigDhurl421GuiltiiGazgemauchteslaHex_IgnoredThatOneDemoPlayerMyelinXCVIIIBarney_rp 12 votes
No
44%
Seiko300TapeKnotDimekTaigaHippieRK67JerekAurellejesterkindLawlichanGruucMeatyMuffin 12 votes
Some of them (example realms with one map)
11%
XsashagreyXGarlicRiceEmerald_Doctor 3 votes

Comments

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003
    edited October 2021
    Options
    No

I say no, because I think map offerings are fine--just not map offerings that guarantee the map you desire. If they brought back the yellow-rarity offerings (only 10% increased chance to map you want) and perhaps either removed or made the green ones a higher rarity, say purple, I think they would be more fun and healthy to use.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,133
    Options
    No

Reworked, adjusted, paired with an anti-offering that lowers the chance of a specific realm, nerfed, any other solution would be a better idea than just straight up removing them.

• MyelinXCVIII
    MyelinXCVIII Member Posts: 163
    Options
    Yes

No map offerings means more bloody party streamers and one less thing for SWF or Killers to rig in their favour.

• Jerek
    Jerek Member Posts: 92
    Options
    No

Their odds need to be adjusted, not guaranteed. But in truth all offerings are worthless. Just extra BP and not much else, luck is neglegible, and moris are not that great.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    No

Map offerings don't need to be removed, but rather reworked. They shouldn't guarantee being sent to a certain realm, but instead make it a small percent chance (Like 25% or something around there).

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,735
    Options
    Yes

People shouldn't be allowed to bring an offering that guarantees the match goes in their favor. Such as a survivor brings Haddonfield because they're a 4 person swf all with Dead Hard or Balanced Landing. Also it makes room for possible add-ons you might want and blood point offerings.