So they didn't listen to the feedback on clairvoyance

Options

Why am I not supposed. They have this habit of not taking feedback from the ptb. Clairvoyance.

It's still bad and not used at all. Maybe sorta useful with hatch but ultimately still bad. I'm convinced nearly no one will use it.

Comments

• killer998
    killer998 Member Posts: 100
    edited October 2021
    Options

You got two insane boon totem perks take one bad perk with them.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,230
    Options

Genuine question, what feedback are you referring to? I only saw the one post on the forum about Clairvoyance being in need of changes, everyone else I saw comment basically went "not that strong but pretty neat".

• Nayru
    Nayru Member Posts: 567
    edited October 2021
    Options

maybe if it procced off blesses, there's just too much anti-synergy with it now

kind of like inner strength, bet people didn't see that one coming

although if it worked like crystal bead and also showed the auras to survivors within that same radius i'd use it in a heartbeat

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

It seems good with Inner strength

• TattooJake
    TattooJake Member Posts: 158
    Options

Goes in the dead pile with 80% of the other perks that are literal trash. It’s basically like bringing a map with add ons. Seeing the hatch is the only ok part of the perk. To any body who’s played this game for any lengthy period of time knows how to find gens and can easily find exit gates. Who gives a crap about seeing hooks? I can kinda see how this perk would be somewhat good for a brand new player but for the majority it will get no use.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,981
    Options

I love the concept of Clairvoyance, but it's a horrible perk and needs to change what auras should be shown.

If it shows the aura of the killer I'd actually like that. It'd be one time use until you cleanse another totem, but it'd be able to counter mindgames for a bit during chases.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,126
    Options

You didn't need to be clairvoyant to see this outcome.