Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Getting stuck in game?

Playing Mikaela on Dead Dawg Saloon, public match.

Perks: Both Boon Perks (green). Self-care (yellow), Lithe (green)

I froze in place 3 separate times doing different actions.

1st Time: Froze while on a generator. Had been on it until it was about halfway done. Could not move from where I was, character stood up and repeatedly had the repair action pop up rapidly. Character model was jittery. I could spin and crouch.

2nd Time: After an unhook and a decent chase I stopped to see where the killer, the Pig, had gone off to. Froze there and had the same jittering. Self-care kept popping up. Could spin and crouch.

3rd Time: Right after being unhooked. Could not move, repeat of the above. Self-care kept popping up.

I was not within a boon totem range during these. I was using a mix of different purchased cosmetics, if that matters.

Replayed w Feng on Dead Dawg Saloon, there were boon totems active, did not have it happen that match. Against the Doctor.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Nosferatuna
    Nosferatuna Member Posts: 7

Did not have the boon perks on Feng though. I had Self-Care, Lithe, Iron Will, and Windows of Opportunity.

• Nosferatuna
    Nosferatuna Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2021

Played as Mikaela on Lampkin Lane, same perks, different cosmetics, against Wraith. Did not freeze.