Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

These Buggy Updates Need To Come To An END ... like NOW !

Im just tired of all these bugs, stuff getting disabled, and many other things too. For example: " Dead hard is fixed... now blight is broken and cant use his ability." Like how does this type of stuff even happen. To be honest I'd rather wait a good while for the devs to fix all these bugs first before they release it live rather than rushing the devs to quickly release all these buggy/unfinished updates. I know for a fact the devs are probably overwhelmed with bugs they have to fix due to the fact they keep adding new content into the game. It would totally be worth my patience to get a non-buggy update.

Comments

• PalletsAndHooks
    PalletsAndHooks Member Posts: 989

Spaghetti code will do that

• Dennis_van_eijk
    Dennis_van_eijk Member Posts: 1,704

It isn't dead by daylight if bhvr doesn't screw up a new patch or dlc 😂

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742

Lol no buy our skins thx

• Gameboyman99
    Gameboyman99 Member Posts: 13

Unfortunately the only solutions they have to this problem are:

1. Hire on more devs, which will undoubtedly make the situation worse, given the added complexity of adding more devs.
    2. Switch game engines so the code isn't so co-dependent on everything else, which will never happen.
  • Junylar
    Junylar Member Posts: 2,005

Well, when most of your team is busy implementing NFT stuff, it's hard to find free and competent resources to work on the actual game.

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,893

yeah cause cosmetics always hold back game development. Dude ######### off The cosmetic team is it’s own separate team. There job is to make cosmetics not fix bugs there not the same

• Majin151
    Majin151 Member Posts: 1,270

Lol ignore the bugs buy our cosmetics and we might fix the bugs

Oh wait your on console

Buy our cosmetics and we will take forever to fix #########