My experience with a hacker

GannTM
GannTM Member Posts: 10,867

So just wanted to have some fun with updated Spirit and came across a hacking Claudette. I only got two hooks this whole game because I literally couldn’t do anything.

First red flag: Ash got healed way too quickly, at least it felt like it. I wasn’t watching him as I was focused on another survivor atm.

Second red flag: DSed me when she wasn’t even hooked yet. I hooked Ash once but can’t remember if it was him or Claudette. I was so confused how I got DSed.

Third red flag: While chasing Claudette she moved at the speed of light for a brief moment. Was it Sprint Burst? I thought I remembered her using Dead Hard before. Maybe I’m just crazy?

The confirmation that she was hacking: Instantly healed Ash from the dying state to the healthy state. She was making it obvious from that point. When I downed her and tried carrying her to a hook, it looked like an insane Boil Over buff as I could barely move anywhere. She was moving way too fast at times for it to even be Sprint Burst. She had tier 500 Unbreakable at one point, and tier 500 Flip-Flop. She could do it all.

So yeah, as you can see my experience was awesome in that game. Shout out to the other survivors for having my back though as we all reported her. Please take care of the hacker problem BHVR. I know you probably won’t but we can at least hope? Nah I’m not hopeful because it’s BHVR.

Comments