After of chapter 21.5, the challenge 'the beast awakens' [Tome VIII - Level 4] doesn't work - PC

Options

After the update of chapter 21.5, the challenge 'the beast awakens' (hit 6 survivor-s with your weapon while you are Undetectable while using the perk 'Beast of prey'. Complete this challenge in a single trial.) [Tome VIII - Level 4] Does not work, it seems bug. I am attaching two videos where I hit more than 6 times on the challenge requirements.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• WalterWaves
    WalterWaves Member Posts: 6
    Options

you're right. i tried doing it as well, used every perk and addon possible that gives you undetectable and i couldnt get it, trail of torment, tinkerer, dark devotion, the ghost addon on wraith. nothing worked :/

• LiunUK
    LiunUK Member Posts: 943
    Options

such an annoying bug

• KHLORIS
    KHLORIS Member Posts: 6
    Options

I also tried doing it on Michael with tier 1, ghost face with all undetectable perks, and even demo only hitting when beast of prey activated. Challenge is indeed impossible to complete at the moment.

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,576
    Options

Me too, one game with BoP, Tinkerer and Dark Devotion, counted way more than six, did not count. Second game with Scratched Mirror myers, way above 10 hits, did not count as well.

• Kgamers4
    Kgamers4 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Same thing here for me I've tried countless games of tier one Myers and I've gotten at least 12 hits each time, I've tried Ghostface, and I've tried any other killer with undetectable perks still doesn't work, just did one in the 5.3.1 update and it still isn't fixed and this is the only challenge I need to fully complete this tome :/