Any tips on how to play nurse? or just any in general nurse tips?

Options

i just want to see what the community thinks is good for nurses to do

Comments

• alex511
    alex511 Applicant Posts: 56
    edited October 2021
    Options

Stick with her to master the blinking, played randomly she is weak but mastered she is no 1. When you digged the blinks observe surv dodge strategies and instantly adapt, they tend to use patterns. Keep Thanatophobia and Nurse's calling as they are very good perks, really fun to blink into a three stack healing pit that think they are safe lol.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Options

Use the first blink to get close to the survivor, and then use the second one to get really close for a hit.

• psionic
    psionic Member Posts: 670
    Options

Have a stable FPS number (60/120fps).

Follow the survivor's movement, center the camera on him during the blink.

Use the first blink to close the gap and the second one to land the hit.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,280
    Options

First blink should be used to eliminate the majority of options the survivor would have to avoid a hit.

- If theyre far away close about 60-75% of the gap between. If they keep running use your second blink to catch up and if they double back you get a hit

- If they run behind cover blink next to it, this way if they double back theyll run into you and if they keep running youll see where they are

- Only use one blink to traverse around the map, and save the second one in case you find some one

- A common misconception with the Nurse is she has to predict, which actually makes her a lot harder to pick up. The skill you get as Nurse is limiting survivor options which in return wont make you predict, but react accordingly. Prediction is something youre gonna have to do how ever in maps with lots of LoS blockers or indoor maps

• ShadowNurseZFX
    ShadowNurseZFX Member Posts: 491
    Options
  • ShadowNurseZFX
    Options

i am stupidly insane at predictions and get them right about 90% of the time

• RockoRango
    RockoRango Member Posts: 554
    Options

The difference between a master Nurse and a decent Nurse is they almost always predict correctly, and that usually comes from playing both killer and survivor. The best advice I can give you is to play survivor and killer to get a feel for what you should look out for.

Also, watching some tutorials like OhTofu's and ScottJund's 3 hours of Nurse might accelerate the process

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,280
    Options

Im saying that a lot of people think predictions is all shes about when thats simply not the case

• Sabofleur
    Sabofleur Member Posts: 8
    Options

If you don't wanna watch a bunch of videos or hours of streaming, SupaAlf has this pretty good video for tips and tricks on how to play nurse.

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003
    Options

Definitely use flannel when you first start to get a feel for where her blinks go, and then phase it out after around 5 games. Always blink to the corners of walls or obstacles rather than trying to predict where the Survivor is on the other side! And don't use your blink right at the start of the game, as you can typically get the drop on Survivors if you keep your identity hidden until you strike.

I would also prioritize recharge speed or decreased fatigue addons over range (I've actually never used a range addon in all my Nurse gameplay), since I think her default blink range is quite enough. I personally like using the wooden horse and the pocket watch since I feel like she's perfectly strong without addons, and I get good results anyway!

• ShadowNurseZFX
    Options

i have said this before i think but flannel screws me up more than it helps me. and personally i use torn bookmark and kavanaghs last breath. they work for me

• ShadowNurseZFX
    Options

yeah. i mean this is ok but i usually wait 1 sec before swinging or not swinging. and yea nurse is unpredicable on how far she goes

• Kazim
    Kazim Member Posts: 229
    Options

I play nurse with a nurse´s calling, bbq, Whispers, and Hex: Plaything, Fragile Wheeze and Heavy Panting for addons, and I play with her in RPD and is a machine, I think the closed maps are very good for her, and practice and practice

• JohnWeak
    JohnWeak Member Posts: 854
    edited October 2021
    Options

M2 click allows you to teleport ;)

Seriously, for builds check Dowsey and Otz videos. And then you will just have to practice for the TP accuracy.