Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Nightmare Killer disconnection symptoms

비헤브
비헤브 Member Posts: 44

Now, if you play the Nightmare Killer character, the game suddenly disconnects.

I can't figure out under what conditions the game is cut off, but

While playing the game in the normal way, all players in the game room will be disconnected with the message "Connection with the host has been lost". This means 3 out of 3 games are disconnected while playing the Nightmare Killer character, and even though you are playing Survivor in a new game, an unknown Killer picks up Nightmare and sends one Survivor to the side of the Entity while playing All game. this is broken

If you play Nightmare now, you will witness sudden disconnects during the game without any specific conditions.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• 비헤브
    비헤브 Member Posts: 44
    edited October 2021

Platform: Steam/PC

• casual_nick
    casual_nick Member Posts: 4

Yeah this has happened to me all day. It has to do something with the dream pallets. Every time I've used them I got disconnected from the game.