I pray that one day...

Options

I pray that one day the game is stable enough to where DC penalties are never lifted.

The game without DC penalties becomes a crybaby fest. it's so sad.

Comments

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146
    edited October 2021
    Options

About 20 out of my 30 matches today at least 2 dc'd early. Overall I probably had about 3 proper matches in 3 or 4 hours of playing.

Getting sick of it now if I'm being honest.

• MrOogieboogie
    MrOogieboogie Member Posts: 70
    Options

I love not having DC penalties! I couldn't give two squirts of duck poo about my rank, so the moment I see a killer I hate or get downed by a Legion M1 with their tiny knife when I am 20 ft away...NEXT! Okay...yeah...DC penalties are def good for the game XD

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,507
    Options

I pray that one day BHVR will give an official, honest and reassuring statement on the NFT fiasco.

but sure. dc‘s and crybabies are also important I guess.

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

I pray that one day the DBD community will drop their consumerism and hold BHVR accountable for their lack of quality control, transparency and deceit. Pressuring them to cop on so they fix their game.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

You people make literally everything about NFTs, don'tcha.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,507
    Options

And? Others make everything about Killer vs survivor stuff or something else irrelevant.

at least NFTs are actually an issue and the way BHVR handled it is unacceptable. People also cry that the devs lie etc. in this case they actually lied.

• Junylar
    Junylar Member Posts: 1,947
    Options

In the last 30 games I've encountered only a couple of DCs. I have no idea what you are talking about.

• Cauka
    Cauka Member Posts: 9
    Options

When 1/2 games i have a proxy camp/camp/tunneller killer, i prefer to DC and go to a next game.

Why play this games seriously ?