Blood on your face Issue

Hi,

This is not necessarily a technical issue, but I didn't know where else would be better to post this. I've been trying to get this trophy on the PS4 for months and I keep getting the problem of the fourth player leaving/disconnecting prior to the kill animation finishing, thereby preventing me from getting this trophy. Can this trophy be updated so that if someone disconnects it still counts towards your kills? It's really stressful farming mori's and trying to get this all the while you gamble if you A) have someone not make it into the lobby B) someone leaves in match C) someone leaves in the middle of a kill animation. Its the only thing I'm missing for a platinum :(

Comments

• Doowie
    Doowie Member Posts: 37

Hi there @UACMarine,

The best cause scenario to get this completed is to find a group of 3 other people that you can play with, in SWF (Survive with Friends) and then you can get this completed without this problem affecting you.

I wish you all the best with finally getting your platinum trophy.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,938

@Doowie this is a killer achievement where 4 survivors have to be mori'd.

• Doowie
    Doowie Member Posts: 37

Aaaah my bad @MandyTalk.

If it's a console related achievement, then it's not something I'm fully up to scratch with, I'm cough pc master race pushes the air ... anywho, if achievements can be obtained through playing with friends, (get 4 other people to join you), then you can farm that achievement that way.

Again there is still much I need to know about the console side of things, so I do apologise for the confusion/misinformation.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,938

No worries Doowie, it's both a PC & Console achievement fyi.