I just saw new Halloween film

Options

And a few things:

1-I dont know why Behaviour is waiting so much to release a skin of this film just to make it set so people have to buy it whole instead of just the burnt mask.

2- I noticed Michael Myers always appears by surprise and despite he moves slowly when is seen by someone and can appear close by you despite u already run 50km from him so...to represent this aspect I propose a buff/rework:

Myers now have two modes: Chase and stalk:

A) While in stalk mode he moves faster if a survivor is not looking at him ( Lets say 140% speed) while being observed is moves at 108%.Stalk mechanic works the same.

B) Chase mode: He is chasing someone and keeps normal stats.115%,faster vaults etc

Once Myers get enought stalk to reach tier 3 he can still move in stalking at that speed but He have TR.

So it would be more accordings films where he is walking,turn a corner and he either dissapear or its 50kms away.

Whats your opinion?

Comments

• DwarvenTavern
    DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495
    Options

I like Michael the way he is now. I don't think he really needs too much of a change besides a MAYBE EVER SO SLIGHT addon pass.

Plus the outfit is out of Bhvr's control

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

The truth is that Michael should have a movement ability like you mention that he appears by surprise, he is basically a Wraith but without invisibility, if you see him, he moves slowly, but if he does not discover a survivor, you will go at a speed that makes you disappear , My opinion is that I would like Michael to have that movement ability to stalk from different points to confuse the survivor, it is typical that he stalks you from a distance and when you look to the side and you see again in his direction, he is not, but He is by your side stalking you, it is a Michael classic who would kill to see a rework in his power now.

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

I thi k it'd be awesome if he had a passive ability that worked on LoS. with either increased ms or lower tr. Tho maybe the increased ms would be a tad strong for chases around tall tiles

• kingbojenbo
    kingbojenbo Member Posts: 130
    Options

Tell me I wasn't the only one thinking these things:

"Don't let him get to tier 3!"

"Loop him!"

"Where are the pallets?"

"The entity's going to be so angry, he's killing everyone and the entity isn't getting a single soul."

• Dwigtht
    Dwigtht Member Posts: 462
    Options

Oh, a new Halloween! I watched two previous remakes with Lori Sara Connor, kinda fun.

I agree something is missing in our Myers, like when you are turned away and not looking on Myes, he vanishes. This would be so cool.

I would also completely remove his terror radius and Tier 1. So, he starts in tier 2 undetectable.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    Options

Movie was terrible, Michael Myers deserves better than this.

Imo Myers should never have a terror radius in DBD, never. You shouldnt hear Michael coming.

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024
    Options

You mean hearing him like his breathing and walk or have somekind of pseudo TR like freddy?