The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Getting stuck in place and unable to play the game.

Secre_PMD
Secre_PMD Member Posts: 1

(All on PS4) Last night I was playing survivor and I got stuck in place after vaulting a window and then I got stuck after I was unhooked. Today I logged on and played a match with ghostface, activated my power and then it glitched out and I couldn’t lean and it would instantly stalk any survivor I saw, and then I kicked a gen and got stuck for the rest of the game and lost.

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• BenSanderson55
    BenSanderson55 Member Posts: 454

I've only got stuck as survivor. Especially after unhook or being healed by a teammate. As killer I see the notification someone is unhooked and if im there the survivor is there long enough to hit them then teleport away and the hit doesnt count.

• stayhome
    stayhome Member Posts: 4

Same here - PS4 Pro. I've been stuck jumping through windows, had what seems like desynced gameplay that eventually catches up and I find I've been hit by the killer. It's totally borked at the moment and is ruining the game.

• xShai
    xShai Member Posts: 1

I’m on Xbox and I’m having the same issues as a survivor. I get stuck on a window or pallet mid running, blink in and out of existence, and then end up downed. Someone will unhook me and I’ll just be hanging mid air.

• hypehype
    hypehype Member Posts: 1

PC

Map: RPD

Played as Huntress.

Closed the hatch then was stuck in the doorway next to hatch. Could only move left to right in doorway.

Survivor escaped out gates.