clown is bad and you should feel bad

aure
aure Member Posts: 40

only low hours people who play agaisnt rank 15 surv owould think clown is effective

Comments

• Dokta_Carter
    Dokta_Carter Member Posts: 614
    That's a yikes from me
  • foxboxunionttv
    foxboxunionttv Member Posts: 48
    Even though most rank 1 killers put clown in high mid tier this person knows what's going on. Clowns good at all ranks. 
  • aure

durr urr lets throw bottle, that will make the shake window less effective, gret succes, ow noes 5 gens are done how ???

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594
    Looks like someone doesn’t know how to play as The Clown. Remember how long people thought The Shape was one of the weakest Killers? Yeah, no changes, yet he is considered top tier now. Learn to play the Killer; no Killer is completely useless, with the exception of The Nightmare and The Legion.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

Oh... Okay...

Sounds like someone lost to a Clown.

^This
  • aure

@KillerRaccoon said:
    Looks like someone doesn’t know how to play as The Clown. Remember how long people thought The Shape was one of the weakest Killers? Yeah, no changes, yet he is considered top tier now. Learn to play the Killer; no Killer is completely useless, with the exception of The Nightmare and The Legion.

myers is considered as one of the weakest killer what are you on? pleb watched too much steamer convince him that he's good, buidl your own opinion sheep

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    I think this is bait.
  • TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    I think this is bait.
    Freddy is better than Nurse.  Convince me that I don't believe that.
  • ForeheadSurviors
    ForeheadSurviors Member Posts: 154
    TAG said:
    I think this is bait.
    Freddy is better than Nurse.  Convince me that I don't believe that.
    Says the guy who wants myers with scratch mirror to walk 115% , definitely just started dbd last week
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Swiftblade131 said:
    Oh... Okay...

Sounds like someone lost to a Clown.

This^

• Dokta_Carter
    Dokta_Carter Member Posts: 614
    @Vietfox and @Poweas
    I like how you two are in agreement xD i mean. You guys arent wrong
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Dokta_Carter said:
    @Vietfox and @Poweas
    I like how you two are in agreement xD i mean. You guys arent wrong

Lol. I didn't notice @Vietfox did the same thing.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

The op's post is so bad it requires 2 memes to show it.

• Ajritoka
    aure said:

@KillerRaccoon said:

myers is considered as one of the weakest killer what are you on? pleb watched too much steamer convince him that he's good, buidl your own opinion sheep

Myers being strong is my own opinion. I don’t need a streamer to tell me that. Streamers also say that The Spirit is weak, but I believe she is the second strongest, right under The Nurse.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@KillerRaccoon said:

Myers being strong is my own opinion. I don’t need a streamer to tell me that. Streamers also say that The Spirit is weak, but I believe she is the second strongest, right under The Nurse.

Myers in the right hands is downright deadly and I main Spirit and she's right behind Nurse and can wreck most teams. Also anyone that uses a streamer to back their argument up or bash another person will simply say streamers opinions don't matter when it's inconvenient for them.

• Ajritoka
    powerbats said:

@KillerRaccoon said:

Myers in the right hands is downright deadly and I main Spirit and she's right behind Nurse and can wreck most teams. Also anyone that uses a streamer to back their argument up or bash another person will simply say streamers opinions don't matter when it's inconvenient for them.

Thank you.
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

Did Santa Clown put some coal in your stocking?