New rift is lame

Options
alex511
alex511 Applicant Posts: 56
edited October 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

It's the worst rift so far imo, the charms are better than the skins, it's themed around Yun-Jin and Trickster but who gets two cool skins? Feng, while Yun-Jin gets one bad skin that looks like a leftover from the summer rift that was taken out because it's too ugly. Why didn't they give her a glamorous skin in line with her lore? Also the Nexus ranger would have been great on Yui but no, also third clown skin in a row... and why are they Halloween themed when it's just one night while the rift is three month, i guess everybody will totally fancy pumpkin skins unlocked on xmas.

Trickster skin is ugly too but at least the weapon fits to his black suit skin but why on earth is the bat sized like an airfilled toybat for children? And of course a generic Dwight skin number 26 that no one asked for and yet another Ace skin... it's a bad rift, only skins that i like is Feng's, Plague's and Elodie's if it hadn't a backpack, can we please stop with backpack skins? Guess no. One thing i noticed through the rifts when they give you a recolor of an auric cell killer skin they love to not give you the weapon just a cheaper one or from another skin to make sure you'll want to buy the weapon with real money, yeah thanks.

Rant over.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments