Offering balance, killers earn too many BPs for their Pinks/Purples

I've watched a couple streamers playing killer, and noticed the same in my games of late - killers average enough points to go through a full blood web each round - nearly every killer today has run pinks and purples and no wonder, if they can go through a full blood web each round they just get more - their cost needs to be higher, or their game BP lowered. Really tired of all the pink mori's during a BP event - brings out the worst in the trolls that play killer. You nerf BNP but keep it at 7000 BP, ridiculous - and the wrench has no impact on the skill checks.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

You know that its double BP AND that special gift event?

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

You do know that a survivor gets to keep his or her item + addons if they survive the trial, right?

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

He's also oblivious to the fact they are running BBQ. Without BBQ it's barely more than survivor.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    So if they played well they can buy supplies for the next. Doesn't change the fact that if it was a survivor win, killer could have nothing to equip next time. At least survivors can walk out and gain something new at no cost. I've walked out with more purples than purchased as a survivor. Where's the killer's free mori or addons for a job well done? 
  • Slaymore
    Slaymore Member Posts: 499

@se05239 said:
    You do know that a survivor gets to keep his or her item + addons if they survive the trial, right?

You know they don't always survive, right? Killer could, and I often see, Franklins. The point is that the NUMBER of pink and purple add-ons is unbalanced when you see all the time.

• Slaymore
    Slaymore Member Posts: 499

@Master said:

Yup and it was happening long before that.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Slaymore said:

@Master said:

Yup and it was happening long before that.

There is no way to run your pink addon build every game, its even impossible to do that with green ones

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772

Why do you care if a Killer makes more BP?
    KIllers usually use the BP to stack back up on items.
    Killers can't search a box in-game and get lucky with a nice offering or add-on.
    Besides SV also run lvl 3 perks ;)

• shyguyy
    shyguyy Member Posts: 298

This is the killer forum, take your awful ideas to the survivor one!!!11one

On a side note, yeah, its really REALLY bad. I P3 all perks Myers a few weeks ago. I literally found an ebony mori or an ultra rare addon on nearly every bloodweb after level 50. No ######### probably 70% of them. Meanwhile everytime I p3 all perk a survivor im lucky to find 1-2 rainbow maps and maybe 3-4 purple flashlights. In addition to the bloodpoint mess the rarity difference is real.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    You know that you can also use the bp from a killer match on your survivors as well right?
  • XxAtomicAlfiexX
    XxAtomicAlfiexX Member Posts: 395

why do people complain about bp. it pointless. your seeing so many pinks and purples from killer because its a mystery box event where you have a higher chance of getting good add ons/ offerings. as some one who is a p1 level 50 trapper i can tell you i have only ever had one ebony mori (i got him to level 50 before the Christmas event and i dont want to level him more until i prestige him) but when i leveled my legion to level 50 i got about seven through the boxes and on my nurse (who im leveling currently) i got about four from the boxes and she's not even level 45. and dont complain about the boxes because survivors get better stuff from looting chests.

• Lodosslight
    Lodosslight Member Posts: 65

@Slaymore said:
    I've watched a couple streamers playing killer, and noticed the same in my games of late - killers average enough points to go through a full blood web each round - nearly every killer today has run pinks and purples and no wonder, if they can go through a full blood web each round they just get more - their cost needs to be higher, or their game BP lowered. Really tired of all the pink mori's during a BP event - brings out the worst in the trolls that play killer. You nerf BNP but keep it at 7000 BP, ridiculous - and the wrench has no impact on the skill checks.

Dude, I see many pink and purples from Survivors. So, 4-Survivors vs 1-Killer and how can I troll against Survivors if they troll me? anyways, I enjoy being killed by the Killer, than being Sacrifice ,since I do not see it quite often. Moreover, I see a lot more rage quitters and that annoys me a lot more for both sides.