Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Cannot select any of the new challenges

Sooo... since the new event tome got released, I haven't been able to do any of the new challenges.

I can select the challenges in the tome, but then when I go back to queue, it tells me that "no challenges are currently available".

I have done every single challenge in every tome prior to this in case it might have something to do with it somehow. Don't know why I can't do any of the challenges...

I have tried to restart my game multiple times as well, doesn't change anything. The tome is there. I can select any of the possible challenges. It just tells me that no challenges are available everytime I am back on the character screen...

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Pzyber
    Pzyber Member Posts: 25

Got exactly the same problem.

• Klinro
    Klinro Member Posts: 7

Me too!

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,906

Same here.

• foolishmortals
    foolishmortals Member Posts: 38

Same.

• Klinro
    Klinro Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2021

Additional info: I was also finished on the first archive chapter and the halloween chapter 1

Also if I restart the game after I selected a challenge, it will be not selected when I start anew.

I tried survivor and killer challenges.

Post edited by Klinro on
  • Linne793
    Linne793 Member Posts: 22

How did you solve it? I finished the first page of the normal tome and cant select a challenge in the event tome now...

• Linne793
    Linne793 Member Posts: 22

I was waiting for the patch to see if that solved the issue but this is still happening to me.

The event tome challenge appears unselected in the lobby while is selected in the event tome page. This is only happening after I completed the first level of the regular tome.

I dont want to open a new post about the same bug, so anyone has the same problem?

• ValientThorr89
    ValientThorr89 Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2022

Soooo I am bumping this thread that I opened last November, because I am having the exact same issue once again. EXACT SAME. Finished all challenges and can't select any of the new ones.

It got fixed last time so I hope it does again this time, but I don't have as much time to get the cosmetics so I just hope it doesn't take long

EDIT: According to the steam forums, I'm not the only one affected, anyone else who also has all challenges completed is apparently?