Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Hope to find some friends to play :] (CP enabled)

cornflakesmilk
cornflakesmilk Member Posts: 13
edited August 2022 in Looking For Players

Hi, thanks for dropping by !!

I don't usually post in forums, but solo queue has become quite painful these days, so I hope I can find some people to play with, improve at the game on the whole. Some details below:

*sorry that the post might be long, but I think these details should be shared so we can keep trouble minimal :)

[Platform] Switch. (mobile too!)

• I don't mind any platform, as long as you don't mind mine :) Cross-play enabled!

[Play] Survivor main. Once in a blue moon killer for rituals (usually fail though lol).

• I got into DBD through Youtube. A streamer I watch plays DBD, and as a resident evil gamer, it appealed to me so here I am now!
  • The occasional goofing around with nice killers and dorky survs are what's kinda keeping me play :D Of course, a satisfying match can really make my day.

[Looking for who?]

• I try my best at every trial so no one feels shortchanged, but I guess I am kinda casual?. So, someone who is acceptable of mistakes and no insulting is a must(you can point out my mistakes, that's a way to improve so yup lol)
  • I also want to hone my looping & decision making skills. I watch Otz, Ayrun, Naymeti etc, so I understand the lot of theories to being a good surv/teamplayer etc. and execute their advice, but recently I feel like I am in a slump :(, and well, reading the textbook and applying the theory is different, so yeah
  • Anyone who is reasonable, respectful of others and can enjoy the game!!

[A little about me(if it matters lol)]

• Female gamer here, so it would be nice to meet fellow girls, but everyone is much welcomed!
  • I am in my mid-twenties, so people around there would be great but really no preferences.
  • My native tongue is English so English would be appreciated.
  • Regarding online timings, as I reside in Japan, its GMT +9 here.
    • I have a 5 day work week, so I'll be on mostly weekends, and sometimes weekday nights(9pm onwards) too. Am quite the night owl, so I stay up late to game like 12 midnight to 7am, which is 11am-6pm EDT (sorry if I'm wrong)?
    • My commitment level is casual, like when work gets busy or personal matters kicks in, I will not be able to play much. Hence, people who aren't tight about schedules. Like if I go online and you are online as well, then let's play a little if you like, or not too, no forcing 😉
  • I created a Discord so it will be the main medium to communicate! and as for VC....I am quite shy but I am open to it, so please give me a little time to warm up.

Drop a comment if you're interested and I will add you back on Discord asap <3

Thanks and apologies for the long post 🙈

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• lilly158536
    lilly158536 Member Posts: 1

Hey!

I'm a female gamer as well and really like dbd.

I play on pc and xbox.

You can add me: flowerpower4794 :)

• Bubs20
    Bubs20 Member Posts: 3

Hello, are you still playing DBD? Id like to have someone to play with. I play on PC and im not a mean person. I dont care about skill or anything, just as long as we are having fun. Just add me and I will gladly play!

Discord: Bubs20#9600

• cornflakesmilk

Hello lilly158536, thanks for commenting!

I was pretty nervous as I know most people will be turned off by long posts😂

I tried adding you on Discord but it says no user found, however, I did find you in game, is it alright if I add you there then?

Btw, my Discord is fleshfruits#7741, feel free to add me if you wanna coordinate or anything ;)

• cornflakesmilk

Hello Bubs20, thanks for commenting!!

Thanks for being open about skill level too, I hover around Silver ranks(Silver I now), just to share :)

Sent you a friend request over at Discord just now! See ya around!

• DoctorAida
    DoctorAida Member Posts: 2

Hi there! I'm a new player here, and I like the game a lot and try to play as much as I possibly can in order to improve.

I'm a female gamer and I'm 31 years old😊. Yeah, I'm kind of a grandma at this point.

I mainly play as survivor, and as of now, still can't loop more than 20 seconds even if my life depended on it! (which it does, *sigh*)

I've played maybe 5 games as a killer, and it was a tea-bagging farm fest. My grandma brain thought they were glitching, I just stood and stared for more than I'd like to admit. After I realized what happened, I was too embarrassed to be a killer again🤣

I'm slowly improving. I would love to play with friends and VC! It feels so lonely in solo queue.

I play on Ps4 and mobile, this is my discord: Alaya.md#9394

And my game ID: DoctorAida

Hope to see ya!

• cornflakesmilk

Hey DoctorAida, thanks for your comment!

You're not a Grandma, we all age XD I added you back on Discord(fleshfruits), check it out when you're free.

Agree about the looping, its so hard, like I nail it at times but my controller gives up on me at times too lol And yes killer, I tried Trapper and Nurse, and the Nurse game was whew, all the gens popped so quickly and I only saw 2 survs throughout the game haha At least they were nice and gestured for me to hit them but I just let them leave, embarrassing stuff X)

See ya soon!

• Aya0289
    Aya0289 Member Posts: 6

I'm not a grandma.. Or even a female for that matter, but I usually solo-queue 95% of the time since I lack friends who play this anymore.

So I'd be up for having people to play with now and then. I have this for PS4 & PC, but I play my console much more often since that's where all my progress really is, and didn't start playing PC until after playing PS4 version for 2 years.

Feel free to add me:

PSN: Matty0289

DBD Tag: Matty0289#e366

My Discord is Aqua#4251

So feel free to add me as friend there for easier communication.

• cornflakesmilk

Hello Aya0289, thanks for commenting!

I added you back on Discord just now, thanks for the ID. Will add you in game later when I am home.

I also do not have people who play around me, everyone is more of the Animal Crossing and Pikmin kinds(I enjoy those too of course but yeah XD) Yup, sometimes solo q get lucky and it's alright, but sometimes you really wish you have someone on the team you know is not a potato haha

See ya around and thanks again ;]

• KAZ3
    KAZ3 Member Posts: 4

Add me too i want some friends to play with my discord The Manager#9039

• LightningBlaze03
    LightningBlaze03 Member Posts: 8

Hello! If you're still looking for new people, I would like to join you. I'm also looking for new friends to play with. I am very active in the game if I'm with a SWF.

Steam: 188085901

Discord: LightningBlaze03#8964

DbD Name: LightningBlaze03 #5083

• KAZ3
    KAZ3 Member Posts: 4

How old are u

• LightningBlaze03

@KAZ3 Are you asking me or the OP?

• WoLFYx_X
    WoLFYx_X Member Posts: 8

Hello! You might have already found a group to play with tho' but I am also up for some swf sometime. ^^ Don't have that many people to play dbd with nowadays and killer gets pretty lonely after awhile.

I am not a native English speaker but can speak it pretty good tho'. I reside in Europe but I'm pretty flexible with the hours when I play.

Here is my Discord and dbd friend code if you want to add me and play. :)

DBD: Wolfy#d4f9

Discord: WoLFYx_X#0999

• LightningBlaze03

Hello WoLFYx_X, I'll add you add as a friend. Hope to play together sometime. :)

• Blackwolfss
    Blackwolfss Member Posts: 27

Anyone here plays in EU?

This discussion has been closed.