Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Event Gen spawns are bugged. Killer-sided

Nos37
Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

I've noticed that the first event gen is guaranteed to spawn in the middle of the map, making it very easy for the killer to patrol and defend.

Until this is fixed, how about making the basement hooks the only event hooks for the killer and show their aura to survivors so they can easily avoid the basement. It would only be fair, given that the killer can see event gens at all times.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• SacrilegeGG
    SacrilegeGG Member Posts: 85
    edited October 2021

Not even remotely a "bug".

If they're making each map's main generator (central or thematic, e.g., The Game's bathroom gen) as the guaranteed tangled gen, then it's a simple design decision to make going for that more exciting/risky.

No killer is going to go, hurr durr I'm just gonna camp this one here gen, because they'll lose the game and nobody (particularly the killer) will have a fun match.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

No, it'll just be the first gen they patrol at the start and after every hook, since there are challenges to complete event gens and it's very likely to find survivors on them.

---

"Hurr durr durr... just don't do the event gens then!"

That's the problem

• foolishmortals
    foolishmortals Member Posts: 38

I still manage to do the event gens without issue. Even if they're main building.