Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Glitched Boon Totem spot on Midwich Elementary

I was playing a Twins match on Ps4 on Midwich Elementary when I came across a blessed totem beside a trashcan downstairs near one of the exit gates, and no matter what angle I tried I wasn't able to snuff it out.

This is the first time I've encountered this issue, I never even knew there was a totem spawn there prior to this.

In order to reproduce this issue, you would have to get that totem spawn on Midwich (the one next to the trashcan near one of the exit gates), then have a survivor bless that totem using a Boon Perk, then check to see as the killer whether or not you could snuff it out.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• WoLFYx_X
    WoLFYx_X Member Posts: 8

I also had this issue. Just finished my report on it (there wasn't any reports on this when i started to do it). I was playing Deathslinger tho'. It was pretty annoying cause the boon was Shadow Step. ;.;