Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who is your scariest killer?

GhostrickSpecter
GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

Basically what the topic says.. What killer do you think was the scariest, that terrifies you during every matches, due to their powers or design...

Post edited by GhostrickSpecter on

Comments

• Croquedead
    Croquedead Member Posts: 91
    Myers, Hag and Pig are the scariest. 

Myers is the obvious jumpscare simulator. 

A good Hag will make you ######### yourself.

A good Pig might be able to grab you off gens easily.
  • TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
         All the Killers’ different personalities really instill some fear in me in their own ways. The Hillbilly still freaks me out with his animalistic movements and thinking, yet... he’s also innovative? And seeing Myers stalking from far away AND standing motionless always makes me jumpy.
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,894

Michael Myers by far. He's the only one who has given me legit scares.

• LRGamer
    LRGamer Member Posts: 160

I almost got a heart a Attack against Myers while I talked with my Friend over Voice Chat
    However the Doctor has the most Terrifying Look

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    I’d say the Huntress has he most Fear inducing design, the way she tilts her head when she runs, her Lullaby, the mask and everything is very well done
  • Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

nea probably hag

• FIEND8LOODED
    FIEND8LOODED Member Posts: 336

In terms of looks probably Myers. Although none of them are really that scary to me because killers are weak.

• Riasama
    Riasama Member Posts: 21

Michael Myers. I piss my pants often when playing against him.

• Crabdawg
    Crabdawg Member Posts: 22
    Myers is the only one who can scare someone in game, Huntress has the most intimidating design though
  • Kilrane
    Kilrane Member Posts: 89
    I almost made someone poop themselves with the Doctor. I used Insidious and waited by a gen they had been fighting with me over. One poor behbeh came over all stealthy-like. I watched him for a couple seconds to let him get comfortable and then snatched his ass off that generator like a fat kid defending the last slice of cake.
  • hMM
    hMM Member Posts: 121

Hag. I keep getting heart attacks every time i step on her trapsk

• DepravedKiller
    DepravedKiller Member Posts: 182

My team mates.

• GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460

@DepravedKiller said:
    My team mates.

LMAO that's true

• DirtyNurseMain
    DirtyNurseMain Member Posts: 70
    THE GOD NURSE!
  • Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

Trapper. I even started running object of obsession so that I won't have to deal with him.

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955
    edited June 2018

I scared someone as Myers to the point that they disconnected from the game.
    I've made multiple people disconnect in terror, even so much to the point that I've made two Survivors disconnect in the same match once.

I love playing as T1 Myers. Can't wait to get Monitor & Abuse.