This Halloween event wasn't a treat, it was a trick.

Options
Millor
Millor Member Posts: 17
edited October 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I think this Halloween event SUCKS! It was straight up worse than having no event at all.

The seed offerings have such a tiny BP reward potential that isn't even guaranteed, they're just worse than using wreaths. Blight serum add-ons are also kind of lame since they end up being a hindrance just as often as they're useful. Having to waste BP on them in the bloodweb instead of literally anything else more than offsets the pittance gained from the pumpkin distractions.

I guess they can't always be kit-kats and peanut butter cups. Better luck next year...

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,761
    Options

I like it

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options

Blight event was better. Miss collecting Blighted cosmetics, this year we couldn't even earn them.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

Miss the blight theme, but it wasn't a bad event

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,639
    Options

sorry you don't like the event, I've had a lot of fun.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,789
    Options

I generally like this event, though everything that's frustrating about the archives is still frustrating (eg, you have to do one challenge at a time, and your challenge is often dependent on someone else doing something that they might or might not do). But I like getting free cosmetics, and I like that it helps boost your numbers in the Rift. And I like kicking the pumpkins whether or not I have a reason.

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443
    Options

The only thing I didn't like about the event is the blight serum and the fact that only one tangled hook spawns. Outside of that I enjoyed it.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,639
    Options
  • SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

Its not bad, far from great though. Concentrating on Halloween and Aniversary events ๐Ÿคจ

• Millor
    Millor Member Posts: 17
    edited October 2021
    Options

I mean, challenges and rifts are nothing new. I don't really have a strong opinion on the cosmetics. I just hate the add-on and offering in this event so much that it overshadowed anything that was mildly good. I wish we would just get refunded like 1500 BP for every event add-on we have after it ended at least. I don't even want to use them next year.

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261
    Options

But you can still spend real money to buy them ๐Ÿ™‚

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options

Not gonna happen, if I can't earn it through my time investment I don't need it

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057
    Options

A trick? What?

I loved this years' halloween event!

Separate challenges? I havent finished them all yet, but a friend of mine finished both halloween and regular challenges and is at tier 40+ already!

That's without counting all the bloodpoint codes they gave in the past week or so! It was nearly a million points, if not more!

AAAAND at least this time we get the full outfits, that's it. Other years you'd get serum whatchamacallits and decide what to buy with them out of a bunch of outfits.. this time.. nah you get these two, that's it. (and the last years ones were cheaper to buy as a full outfit than separate pieces so yay)