Can someone tell me how I'm supposed complete this mission

Options
Kira4Evr
Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025
edited November 2021 in General Discussions

Either this challenge is broken, or you just can't do it with Ghost Face for whatever reason.

I was playing Ghost Face because he's thy only killer I had with Beast of Prey with Low MMR, I only hit people when I had Bloodlust, which will also give me undetectable. And I hit people more than 6 times but didn't complete the challenge. I tried again but got the same result, nothing happened. So I tried to hit them when I was undetectable with my power and I even 4k'd that match (24 hits), but it didn't get completed there either.

If someone has completed it, please, tell me who you played. I'm going insane here xd

EDIT: It's bugged

Post edited by Kira4Evr on

Comments

• Fuzzels
    Fuzzels Member Posts: 449
    Options

Are you sure you were undetectable for all the hits? If so maybe it's bugged. You could always try to have beast on, but also use other ways to become undetectable, could be an issue with beast itself

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Scratched mirror Myers

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171
    Options

I did this with nemesis. Beast, Tinkerer, Trail of Torment, Dark Devotion. Was pretty crazy honestly the survivors were so confused and .......Dead.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    edited November 2021
    Options

If I’m going just based off what you’ve said here: bugged.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,514
    Options

Sounds like it’s buggy.

i did it while having Tinkerer equipped and only got 1 or 2 it’s due to Beast of Prey and the others with Tinkerer‘s Undetectable.

create a bug report for it. If possible with a clip (but I guess you would need a full match..)

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,407
    Options

GF in particular might be weird ‘cuz swinging with him knocks you out of Undetectable, hit or not. Might have something to do with that.

Scratched Mirror Myers is your simplest guaranteed option here.

• Myla
    Myla Member Posts: 1,551
    Options

Meanwhile I can't seem to get the tangled generator on the archive.

• KeiOrtem
    KeiOrtem Member Posts: 252
    Options

There were a few forum posts that asked about the same challenge a few weeks ago. It is sadly bugged but I dont know if an official report has been made on it.

• LinkToReality
    LinkToReality Member Posts: 115
    Options

I did it a while back by just making sure the BoP bloodlust triggered and then hit people, it made for an awkward game as I had to force chases longer than 15 seconds several times. The Survivors were confused.

Due to the time loss it was a lost game for me though so I don't think the perk itself is of any real use.

• Sabraiz
    Sabraiz Member Posts: 566
    Options

This is the true path. The way I do all undetectable challenges.

• gelukrait
    gelukrait Member Posts: 172
    Options

I just tested the mission with Beast of Prey on Tier 1 Myers. I hit survivors over 20 times in single trial, but it's still incomplete. You should submit a bug report.