Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Little Theory Crafting About The New Chapter

I'm making this more as a place for other people to theorize together about the new chapter. As to why I'm making this now, I want to see what people can think of before the fourth and (possibly) final image.

I'll post all the images below so nobody has to look at them individually on their own, along my own little analysis of each.

To me this looks either like a teaser for a Scourge Hook perk (I think that's less likely), or a new map (most likely). It's a tower of some sorts, with black roots encroaching upwards from the base.

To me this looks like a tree with pendants and rags hanging from it, with a birds nest in the middle. I don't really got any ideas as to what this could be. It could be one of the killers perks as much as it could be just another image teaser of the new map. Although, the birds nest I feel is something to keep in mind for the next image.

The most obvious of the three. It's a crow. Or at least, looks a lot like a crow. But, any closer inspection and you would note the background. The crow isn't in front of the Moon. It's in front of what looks like the eye of a giant crow. This, I believe, is a teaser for either the killer themselves, or one of their perks.

That's all I got, I'll leave the rest of the theory crafting to everyone who reads and replies to this down below.

Comments

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122

Two bird themed pictures- the artist (C. Mora) is crow related. We also know this person is female due to gendered words in the French translation, so its a female character involved with crows. I'm also inclined to think that C. Mora is the Killer because they were active in the 1970s, all our Survivors are from the current time (~2015-Present). Lastly, the fourth picture is heavily suspected to be the face of a woman, so it's most likely C. Mora/our Killer.

• Not_Social_Joker
    Not_Social_Joker Member Posts: 44

I can definitely see the face for the last image. In fact, I've been seeing it. But because of how blurry the image is right now, I didn't necessarily want to make the call when it sorta just looks like a stickfigure head.

I honestly am incredibly curious as to what their ability and perks are. I mean, she's an artist described as making political and surreal art and is heavily implied to have a relationship with crows.

I just really wanna see the little birds be useful for more than two or three perks.

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

The art really really cool in any case.