People sleep on Monstrous Shrine…

WaveyTrey
WaveyTrey Member Posts: 645
edited November 2021 in General Discussions

If one killer swing or special attack miss can cost them a match against survivors… Then 5-10 seconds for a hook phase can make the killer win too. Every single second in this game counts no matter what anyone may think. I’ve noticed I’ve been winning a lot more often because of it.

Corrupt. Agitation. Iron Grasp. Monstrous. Corrupt gives you 2 minutes to down, and put players into the basement. Corrupt often makes it so that no matter what a 3 Gen split will be around the basement. Either the gens by the basement gets blocked, or the gens around the basement can be patrolled/protected. When survivors try to free themselves (Just before Phase 2) Shrine eats another 9% off of their bar. They die even faster. Carrying survivors and chasing at the same time is also useful and hilarious.

So far I’ve been using the basement setup on Demo that I just started actively using. Obviously because Demo can travel. The Soda lets me see anyone on a gen while traversing the upside down. It’s been working wonders with the updated Rotten Pumpkin 🎃. I’ve been fighting is Rank 1 squads every match all weekend. I don’t even use Demo that often. I just started using it consistently. So idk why the MMR is making me face teams of 1s only with perks that coordinate. 😢

Comments