The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The like button

planet
planet Member Posts: 27
edited November 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Scratch that idea i made earlier. Dumb me. Trolls would thumbs up

Post edited by planet on

Comments

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

Thumbs down should never be added as people would simply thumbs down good players or if their opponent used a killer/perk they disliked.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

There is 25 killers. And every player can play different with every killer. For example I'm a chill m2 Hillbilly playing for fun. I can 4k early if i'm lucky or ######### it up with 3 hooks total. But as Doctor I'm a ######### sadist with annoying healing slowdown meme build. You sure can survive but you probably not gonna have a good time vs me. And as Nurse I'm an absolute harmless baby.

Also as killer you can play different depending on situation. For example if I catch 4 survivors swarming injured around the hook I will take this opportunity to down them all at once. Survivors probably not even realise that I'm normally not a camper and I don't slug for 4k. It was their fault they got into this situation.

• planet

I guess so. But at least a thumbs up would be good. Im usually greeted by players at the gate at the end of a match because i strictly follow the survivor rules and never single out weak players. And i never attack at the gate. It would be good to play them again at random times

• planet

I guess so. But at least a thumbs up would be good. Im usually greeted by players at the gate because i strictly follow the survivor rules and never single out weak players. I never attack at the gate. Would be good to play them again at random times more often. (Just worked out how to reply directly😀)

• planet

Scratch that. Trolls would thumbs up. How do i delete this