Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

My bloodweb has stopped giving me perks.

ARRBEE
ARRBEE Member Posts: 3

Something's wrong now. I'm only getting the teachables appearing in my level 50 bloodweb. At level 50, you should be offered 4 perks.

Screenshot for ref: https://i.imgur.com/xQt6mDW.jpg

I still have dozens of perks that should be showing up. Nothing is, for about 11 refreshes now...

Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know a fix?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,596

Maybe you have to buy the teachables before additional perks show up? I always buy the teachables, so I did never get in your situation of having all three teachables at L50.

• seffard
    seffard Member Posts: 40
    edited November 2021

If you dont get the teachables they dont go away, but that's odd. There should be 1 perk besides teachables for you to pick indeed.

• ARRBEE
    ARRBEE Member Posts: 3

I've leveled up more than a dozen characters without getting the teachables. You should be given 4 perks at rank 50.

I'm not buying those teachables, they are terrible.

• wimpy
    wimpy Member Posts: 274

Do you notice another anomaly in your images?

Normally there are 4 to 6 VERY RARE spawns, but none of them are there.

The reason for this is the event.

If there are event-only items, the number of VERY RARE items spawned will be limited to 3.

Teachables have priority and also have the VERY RARE attribute internally.

As a result, this will be the case during the event.

I believe things are back to normal now that the event is over, but that doesn't mean the cause has been resolved.

I noticed this in Halloween 2020 THE ETERNAL BLIGHT after patch 4.3.0.

It's been over a year since then and it has not been resolved.