Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

HATCH BUG: Can't escape through hatch with controller

Hello. I use an xBox controller on PC. When I am in the dying state (face down) and crawl the hatch, I can't enter it. It keeps presenting the recover option on my controller rather than escape through the hatch. Moving around on the hatch, it does show the escape option but too briefly to action on it. This has been an issue for at least the last 3 updates. Please fix.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Bomber
    Bomber Member Posts: 1

Yes I had the same issue. I play on the switch with a controller and I accessed the hatch while in dying state but the game only gave the option to recover. Only happened this once. Please fix :)

• HeelTurn
    HeelTurn Member, Dev Posts: 9

Hey there!

Have you changed the button binding on your controller? If so, which button do you have bound to the "Pick up item interactions" action?

Thanks!

• Splinterverse
    Splinterverse Member Posts: 445

This seems to be fixed now after the most recent 2 updates. Not sure what happened. Thanks.